Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||11 Oct 2017|
|Languages||English, Swedish, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Simplified Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Ready your trunk, it's time for an adventure!
Elephants are a mighty protectors of the world, born from the stars once per millennium. This is the age of Elephant Yono. But Yono is still so very young and in a kingdom inhabited by feudal Humans, undead Bonewights and robotic Mekani, it's not easy to keep one's trunk out of trouble.
Yono and the Celestial Elephant is a grand adventure, featuring carefully designed puzzles, treasure hunts, a sprinkling combat and a world full of people. Play as a young elephant tasked to save a world he’s never seen before, and explore the rich history of a kingdom where humans, zombies and robots live side by side.
- Use your elephant trunk to solve puzzles and find secrets. Load it up with air, water and other things for different effects.
- Visit 4 towns full of people, shops and side-quests.
- Solve 3 deep dungeons of puzzles, monsters and finally a scary boss.
- Explore forests and caves to find treasures and upgrades.
- Discuss ascetic virtue ethics with the undead, existentialism and freedom of will with the robots, and political philosophy and the roots of power and authority with the humans.
- Piece together ancient texts to uncover the history of the world, the development of humankind and the influence of past Elephants.
- Play the game in the original English, or try it out in Swedish, French, German or Spanish.
OS: Windows 7+
Processor: 2.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB
DirectX: Version 9.0c