Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment|
|Developer||MONKEYCRAFT Co. Ltd.|
|Release Date||2 Jun 2023|
|Languages||English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
The King of the Cosmos once accidentally destroyed all the stars in the universe. He sent his son, the Prince, to Earth and ordered him to create a large katamari.
The Prince rolled the katamari and made the katamari bigger and bigger, rolling up all the things on the earth. The katamari that he created floated in space, sparkling, and brought back the lost starry sky.
As the starry sky was restored, the King's fans gradually grew in number all over the world. The King wanted to respond to the wishes of his fans for his success, and the Prince kept rolling the katamari to make everyone's dreams come true.
• We Love Katamari Damacy has been powered up!
We Love Katamari Damacy, the second title in the Katamari series released in 2005, has been remastered.
The graphics have been completely redesigned, and the in-game UI has been revamped to make it even easier to play.
• New additional features such as Royal Reverie are also available!
In his youth, the King received a strict education from his father, the Great King. New challenges have been added where you can roll around as the King in his boyhood!
The days of hard study and intense training can all be rolled through in 5 all-new challenges.
Will the young King be able to clear the tough challenges?
In addition, a selfie mode has been added, allowing the Prince and his cousins to take quick photos while rolling through the stages!
• A simple but very deep game!
Roll the katamari, roll up objects, and make the katamari bigger.
You can roll up anything from paper clips and snacks in the house, to telephone poles and buildings in the town, to even living creatures such as people and animals. Once the katamari is complete, it will turn into a star that colors the night sky.
You cannot roll up anything larger than the current size of your katamari, so the key is to think in advance about the order in which you roll things up around the stage!
* This product is based on the We Love Katamari Damacy software that was released in 2005 on another platform. Some specifications are different.
- Windows Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i3-2125 or AMD A8-6600K Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti or Radeon HD 6950 or Radeon Vega 11 or Intel Iris Xe DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 6 GB available space Additional Notes: Estimated performance: 1080p/60fps with graphics settings at "Low". Framerate might drop in graphics-intensive scenes. - 64-bit processor and operating system are required.
- Windows Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-8350 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 or Radeon R9 280 DirectX: Version 11 Additional Notes: Estimated performance: 1080p/60fps with graphics settings at "High". Framerate might drop in graphics-intensive scenes. - 64-bit processor and operating system are required. - Windows 10 (Version 1809 or later) and a 4GB VRAM GPU (graphics board or video card) are required for DirectX 12 API.
Legal Notice / EULA
We Love Katamari REROLL+ Royal Reverie™＆ ©Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.