Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Paradox Development Studio|
|Release Date||13 Jun 2008|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Guide your nation through one hundred years of history (1836 – 1935)!
Pan the absolute monarchies of the early 1800s to the dawn of the 20th century and the industrialized Great Powers! Gather the wealth and strength required to stay ahead of your enemies, gain invaluable prestige and honor, and reform the nation into a free democracy. Or, drive your people down the grim road of tyranny, corruption, and anarchy...
VICTORIA focuses on six different aspects of governing a nation—all interconnected to provide in-depth game play that is still easily manageable. You direct your nation in the fields of Diplomacy, Warfare, Economy & industrialization, Colonization, Technological Research and Politics.
VICTORIA is all about recreating world history according to your wishes. While striving to simulate the unique conditions and prerequisites of the time period as closely as possible, the decision-making is left up to the player. Knowledge of the time periods will certainly help, but is not absolutely necessary.
"Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun" was hailed as the ultimate World Domination and Empire-Building simulation. The boxed pack of "Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun" and the expansion; “Victoria: Revolutions” completes the gaming experience and opens up the possibility to continue the game in “Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday”.
- Play any country from the time period. • Play multiplayer with up to 32 players in LAN or over the Internet. - More than 2 hours of quality recordings of music from the period.
- Set on a global map with more than 2800 provinces and sea zones!
- A DOOMSDAY converter which allows players to continue their game in “Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday”.
- A military system, which is linked with the player’s policy decisions.
- An economic system that brings more realism through various economic models.
- A tech tree covering the entire period including the interwar period
- A revamped election and politics system, adding a new level of realism to the game.
OS: Windows 98SE / 2000 / XP (Does not support Vista / Windows 7 / ME)
Processor: Pentium III 450 MHz
Memory: 128 Mb RAM
Hard Disk Space: 600 MB Free Hard Drive Space
Video Card: 4 Mb Video Card DirectX Compatible
Sound Card: DirectX® compatible
CD ROM: DirectX 9 or higher
Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection for multiplayer