Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Quantic Dream S.A.|
|Release Date||29 Aug 2023|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Portugal, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Under The Waves is a narrative-driven adventure game about the engulfing power of grief. Set in the depths of the North Sea in a techno-futuristic 1970s, professional diver Stan is struggling to overcome a life-changing loss and embrace a new future. The isolation of the deep sea is a fitting manifestation of his state of mind, and as Stan retreads further into his self-imposed solitude, he starts to experience strange events far beneath the waves. He will eventually have to make a difficult choice...
A love letter to the oceans, Under The Waves invites you to dive into a gorgeous underwater world, brought to life in a poetic blend of cinematic visuals and poignant storytelling. Live a gripping story through Stan’s eyes and guide him through an unforeseen series of events that will bring him deeper and deeper into the abyss, the reflection of his own psyche.
Wander the vast seabed piloting Stan’s submarine and encounter the beautiful wildlife, Stan’s only company while he’s trapped in his own mind. Explore caves, wrecks, and underwater plants with Stan’s special wetsuit, following the mysterious manifestations of his memories, to find a way back to the surface and save his life. Collect materials and craft equipment that will help Stan navigate further on this self-discovery expedition. You will have to dare get off the beaten track to experience mesmerizing moments and reveal more about the tragic past he is trying to escape...
- A surreal voyage under the waves — Live a poetic underwater adventure about a man trying to overcome his traumatic past and save his own life, both literally and figuratively. Will Stan ever reach the surface again?
- Explore the depths of the sea – Pilot your submarine over the abyss and swim your way through caves, wrecks, and submerged plants in search of backstory pieces, salvageable waste, collectibles, and more. Craft equipment to help Stan explore further.
- Witness the beauty of the ocean – Dive through gorgeous underwater environments, from unfathomable depths to retro-futuristic facilities, immersed in a contemplative ambiance brought to life by an atmospheric soundtrack.
- A unique setting full of mysteries - Discover an alternate reality of the year 1979 where retro, science-fiction, and fantasy flow together in beautifully-rendered graphics.
- OS: Windows 10 Processor: Intel i5-4460 - AMD Ryzen 3 120 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 - AMD RX 460 Storage: 20 GB available space Additional Notes: These spec are not final and are to be refined closer to release
- OS: Windows 10 or higher Processor: Intel Core i7 7thGen / AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz Memory: 16 MB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB/ AMD Radeon RX Vega56 8GB DirectX: Version 12 Storage: 10 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Under The Waves © 2023 Parallel Studio. Published by Quantic Dream. Under The Waves, Parallel Studio and the Parallel Studio logo are trademarks of Parallel Studio. Quantic Dream and Quantic Dream logos are trademarks of Quantic Dream S.A.S. All rights reserved.