Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Two Point Studios|
|Release Date||15 Mar 2022|
|Genres||Indie, Simulation, Strategy|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese - Brazil, Korean|
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on Tablet|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
“Everyday thousands of citizens hurt themselves in new and amusing ways, these people need our help, but how? A traditional ambulance is no match for the perils of today, lucky for us, the County’s brightest minds are up to the task!”
Meet Gretchen Gearbox, world-class mechanic and inventor, friend to the sickly and the stung by bees. Use Gretchen’s designs to build and manage a fleet of innovative and unorthodox ambulances, designed for every and any emergency situation. Head off-road with the Big Healer or cram in a laughable load with the Pantomobile. Fly in timeless style with the Relicopter or squat through the skies in glorious privacy with the Airloovator.
You’ll need to race to scoop up the profits, I mean patients, as rival hospitals hit the streets with their own new ambulance alternatives. Start your engines, polish your stethoscope and may the fastest hospital win!
- New ambulance dispatch gameplay with 6 unorthodox ambulances
- 3 new locations
- 3 new, fully animated cure machines
- 6 new visual illnesses
- 19 new illnesses in total
- New music, DJ and tannoy lines
- Strap yourself in for a grand tour of Two Point County’s diverse landscape from the cold and wintery north to the tropical south, and take in the sights of a modern city along the way.
- Ailing – cut your teeth on urban emergency response with your shiny new road ambulances!
- Betts Shore – return to Pebberley Island in the throes of a hurricane while developing innovative new air ambulances!
- Pointy Pass – scale the perilous Pointy Mountains to save stranded skiers, rescue rueful ramblers, and collect clumsy climbers! Alliteration!
- Discover a host of new illnesses and treatments as you get your patients back on the road to recovery.
- Under The Weather
- Hive Mind
- Snow Problem
- Cyclonic Irritation, Hazardous Waist, Wet Behind The Ears, and many more…!
- Speedy Recovery includes a host of flashy new items to get all revved up about.
- Honey Pot, Cuddly Penguin, Rainbow Arches, Fuzzy Rug, Mini Snowman, Duck Bin, Ambulance Race Track, and many more!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i3 6100 or AMD FX-4350 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GT 1030, 2GB (Legacy: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460), AMD RX550, 2GB (Legacy: AMD Radeon HD 6850), Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 630 DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 5.5 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i5 6600 or AMD Ryzen 1600x Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060, 3 GB (Legacy: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780, 4GB) or AMD RX 580, 4 GB (Legacy: AMD R9 290X, 4GB) Storage: 5.5 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
© Two Point Studios 2022. Published by SEGA Publishing Europe Limited. Two Point, Two Point Hospital, the Two Point Hospital logo and Two Point Studios are either registered trade marks or trade marks of Two Point Studios Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.