Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Two Point Studios|
|Release Date||29 Aug 2019|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese - Brazil|
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Down in the town of Goldpan, rumours persist of an out of this world encounter. A fireball, witnessed streaking above the sandy climes of Two Point County’s Eastern reaches, is chief suspect after a range of unusual illnesses have caused strife, commotion and general unrest amongst the inhabitants of this oft-forgotten town.
As an all-round medical supremo with a knack for tackling the unreal, your administration has operational access to some key locations in the area… including some areas the public really don’t need to know about. The Two Point Squabbler, the County’s finest journalistic institution, wants to know what’s going on… and you’re their ticket in.
• 3 mysterious new locations
• 3 new, fully animated cure machines
• 11 new visual illnesses
• 34 new illnesses in total
• New gameplay
• New music, DJ and tannoy lines
Take in the unredacted sights of Goldpan, followed by a top security trip to the ever-so-quaint Camouflage Falls, a town that most definitely does exist!
Beyond that? Well we’re talking pure conspiracy and pure intrigue. Harrison Wolff, Two Point County’s finest radio DJ, has oft speculated of another hidden location, with late-night meandering ramblings about a place called Chasm 24. Are his fears of robots walking the corridors just baloney? Or is he truly the sanest of us all?
34 new illnesses have afflicted the denizens of this area of Two Point County, with some of the most serious of all including:
• Lack of Humanity
• Science Friction
• Highly Ill-Suited
… and plenty more!
Of course, it wouldn’t be a new area of Two Point County without a new series of delightful corridor-based accoutrements. Place the finest trappings of inter-planetary society in your hospitals and make them look truly otherworldly.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i3 6100 or AMD FX-4350 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GT 1030, 2GB (Legacy: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460), AMD RX550, 2GB (Legacy: AMD Radeon HD 6850), Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 630 DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 6 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i5 6600 or AMD Ryzen 1600x Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060, 3 GB (Legacy: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780, 4GB) or AMD RX 580, 4 GB (Legacy: AMD R9 290X, 4GB) DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 6 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
© Two Point Studios 2018. Published by SEGA Publishing Europe Limited. Two Point, Two Point Hospital, the Two Point Hospital logo and Two Point Studios are either registered trade marks or trade marks of Two Point Studios Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. © 2018 Valve Corporation. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved.