Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||21 Mar 2018|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Turmoil - The Heat Is On is a brand new campaign with tons of oil to dig up and convert into cash! It is designed to make you feel right at home, but at the same time offer lots of new mechanics and fun features. Here's what you can expect!
- A new town (and mayor!) and a new oil-rich map divided into three areas.
- In each area, new drilling mechanics are introduced, powered by a new underground substance: magma.
- You'll see familiar faces like Edward and Fred and William. They brought their goods with them in train wagons, so you can instantly stock up on all your favorite drilling gear.
- There are also new people, like Philip, who runs a shady card game in the saloon.
- Jack is a new character that runs a magma tools operation from his shed. He likes chicken.
- Anthony is also back from last time. Instead of dealing in diamonds, he has his own store where you can sell and buy all sorts of underground treasures.
- The new mayor is not quite like the old one. His tips are free, and he uses a different auction system. But shares still cost money!
- There's a cat walking around the village! He doesn't do a whole lot, but what can you expect from these creatures?
- And last but not least: a couple of brand new music tracks!
A lot of the content in The Heat Is On is based on learnings from Turmoil. We noticed that not all of the players used natural gas to its full potential. That's why we've lowered the entry level for using gas. From the start, Left and Right Inc. will have built-in gas intake capabilities. No more expensive upgrades needed, high oil prices for everyone! Overall, the exploitation of gas has been made more straightforward. Experienced players should however not be afraid that the game has become less challenging. Playing the drilling game is still all about making smart decisions under time pressure, especially in the final area!
The metagame in this new DLC-campaign offers more depth. Instead of diamonds, a total of 9 underground treasures are available. Collecting them all (by trading or digging them up) will offer great benefits. Besides this, the village offers even more things to do, like playing a card game for money.
Creating The Heat Is On has been a joy for us, we hope you'll have as much fun playing it!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64 bit Processor: 2,5 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Storage: 150 MB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
© Gamious 2018