Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Kalypso Media UK Ltd|
|Release Date||16 Dec 2020|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Japanese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on TV|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
The beloved dicta…uh, leader El Presidente sets out to conquer the Caribbean Skies! The biggest DLC for Tropico 6 to date takes the fun to new altitudes with - drones. Prepare to play a dedicated scenario-driven campaign with 5 new missions, each unlocking different play styles and features. Caribbean Skies takes you on a journey to save the world and with it, your dear Tropico. Throughout the campaign, meet new characters like eccentric scientists and a new antagonist, who means nothing but trouble for El Prez and his endeavors.
The skies above Tropico have never been busier. Put the teamsters to one side and use air delivery to take logistics to the next level. Make use of multiple new buildings revolved around the features of Caribbean Skies – such as the Cargo Airport which lets you transport and export goods between different islands of the Tropican archipelago via cargo planes. With the Drone Delivery Service, set up a drone delivery route between two buildings and use your buzzing new helpers to deliver goods. Meanwhile, the Drone Taxi offers Tropicans a new way to get around. Maintain absolute control and set up a Central Intelligence building to deploy Security Drones to ensure that no scheme goes unnoticed. Finally, the new Balloon Tours lets you provide hot air balloon rides to tourists. Make them happy by choosing scenic routes that show off the beauty of Tropico.
Help El Presidente save the world and make the Caribbean Skies your playground!
- New scenario-driven campaign: Play through new and dedicated scenarios featuring 5 all-new missions, each unlocking a new play style. Meet new characters and save the world as El Presidente!- Drones are here: Easily supply remote areas using Delivery Drones or use Drone Taxi for passenger transportation. Keep the people of Tropico under surveillance with Security Drones.
- 8 new buildings: Get cargo planes and drones in the air with the Drone Factory, Battery Plant, Cargo Airport and Drone Delivery Service. Make use of the Drone Taxi Service, Central Intelligence building and Drone to Home Delivery Service to immerse yourself and your fellow Tropicans in all things drones. Balloon Tours give you the chance to offer tourists a new kind of attraction.
- 4 new edicts: Gig Economy, Qult Anonymous, Drone Economy, Drone Recycling
- 2 new traits: Drone Enthusiast, Qult Leader.
- 3 new palace decorations: Keep your palace fresh with a miniature version of the mysterious SPEAKER. Show everyone you are a techie with a bunch of drones carrying Tropico flags. Use a smaller version of the inexplicable fertility bomb cannon to show everyone how modern agriculture is done.
- New Outfit: Good vibes only with the colorful new Banana Business Suit, featuring an all-over banana print.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7 64-bit Processor: AMD or Intel, 3 GHz (AMD A10 7850K, Intel i3-2000) Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon HD 7870, Geforce GTX 750) DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 16 GB available space Sound Card: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon HD 7870, Geforce GTX 750)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 64-bit Processor: AMD or Intel, 3.3 GHz (AMD FX 8300, Intel i5 3000) Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon R9 380, Geforce GTX 960) DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 16 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Copyright © 2020 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Tropico is a registered trade mark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Developed by Limbic Entertainment. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Unreal ® Engine, Copyright © 1998-2019, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal ® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.