Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish - Spain|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
The time is yesterday and the Cold War is in full swing. Through means devious and dubious you have seized power in the Caribbean island country of Tropico, where you now rule as the all-powerful ""El Presidente"".
You decide whether you want to use your army to secure your power base in the best traditions of corrupt, unscrupulous tyrants everywhere or lead your people to prosperity in your role as generous elder statesman.
No matter whether you turn Tropico into a vacation paradise, a police state or a modern industrial nation you will always have to defend your actions before your people! Wander through Tropico as El Presidente in order to intimidate political opponents, hold populist speeches or just to enjoy your country's own Caribbean flair.
Don't forget to keep a sharp eye on the dangers and side-effects of your absolute power! Danger lurks on every corner, be it militant revolutionaries bent on installing a communist junta, or the machinations of the superpowers USA and the Soviet Union, both of whom would like to see a more amenable ruler in strategically important Tropico!
History takes its course with events such as the Cuba crisis, papal visits and other actual decisive historical events.
The only question is whether or not you can play a role in that history!
- Comprehensive campaign with 15 different missions
- A variety of business sectors: Tourism, petroleum, mining, agriculture, etc.
- A timeline editor allows you to create your own fictive historical events or enter real ones
- Avatar function: Wander the island as El Presidente and change the course of play
- Political speeches, edicts and ""other"" means of influence
- A wide range of editing and modification functions
- Mission generator for random map creation
- The cinematic, highly detailed graphics perfectly reflect Tropico's own Caribbean way of life.
- Great Latin soundtrack
- A variety of online-functions such as high scores or visiting islands belonging to other players
Tropico 3: Absolute Power
Is the first official expansion pack to the critically acclaimed Tropico 3 and provides all-new options as ruler of a small Caribbean island nation.
It adds a new campaign, new missions, new island types, unique buildings and new powers to maximize the length and success of your term in power.
- New campaign featuring 10 all-new missions and islands
- New buildings – garbage dump, marina, grade school, etc
- New edicts – declare an annual festival dedicated to yourself, print your own money or outlaw your most annoying political faction among others
- New traits and appearances to take El Presidente's power to the next level
- New huge landmarks – huge decorations and structures as a reward for political and economical success to make your island unique
- New ‘loyalist’ faction comprised of your die-hard supporters
- More radio announcements and a new radio station with witty comments on your actions in the game
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows XP SP 2 / Vista / 7
- CPU: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 6600 / Radeon X1600 256 MB RAM DirectX 9.0c with Shader Model 3.0
Windows - Recommended
- OS: Windows XP SP 2 / Vista / Windows 7
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 8600 / Radeon HD 4800 512 MB RAM DirectX 9.0c