Trolley Problem, Inc. is a darkly comedic narrative game based on real-world philosophical papers, in which you are asked to make a series of impossible choices from two awful answers. Wrestle with your moral compass, decide the fate of millions – and compare your choices with the rest of the world.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||21 Apr 2022|
|Genres||Casual, Indie, Simulation|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Arabic|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
There is a runaway trolley careering down the railway tracks. On the tracks are five people unable to move. You are next to a lever. If you pull this lever the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is a person on the other track.
Watch the situation play out and five people die. Choose to pull the lever and only one person gets killed - but by you.
What will you do?
And that’s just for starters. Trolley Problem, Inc. is a darkly comedic narrative game based on real world philosophical papers, in which you are asked to make a series of impossible choices from two awful answers. Wrestle with your moral compass, decide the fate of millions – and then see how your choices compare to the rest of the world.
* A tightly-wound, two-hour narrative experience.
* Questions are based on genuine philosophical papers, complete with references.
* It’s you vs The Narrator as every decision you make is challenged.
* Compare your choices with other players.
* Full Twitch integration - let your audience help guide your decisions
Trolley Problem, Inc. is a brilliant, challenging, uncomfortable, comedic game from Samuel Read-Graves, the executive producer of Gang Beasts.
What will you do?
- OS: Windows 7 or later Processor: 1.5 GHz Core2Duo Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit Processor: 2.5 GHz or faster Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better Storage: 1 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2022 Read Graves. Licensed by Yogscast Games