Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Stats|
Trainz Simulator 12 includes the most exciting new feature in the history of Trainz. You guys asked for it, and now we have delivered! Players from all over the world can build, play and operate railroads together in this new and exciting experience!
- Feel what it's like to put your hands on the controls of powerful locomotives as they power through towns, cities and rolling countryside.
- Design and Build your own railroads with the versatile Surveyor editing tool and access hundreds of thousands of user-create assets from the Trainz Download Station.
- Share your enthusiasm with other rail fans as your combine your efforts to operate a working rail line in the new Trainz Multiplayer.
- Zoom all the way out to the altitude of a satellite to see more of your railroad
- Many new realistic SpeedTree assets to use in your routes.
- Backward compatible with TS2010 content.
- Balezino – Mosti
- Debrecen – Nyiregyhaza
- ECML Kings Cross – Newcastle
- Mojave Sub Division
- Municipal Transit Railway
- Norfolk & Western - Appalachian Coal
- Northeast Corridor - Wilmington To Philadelphia
- Southern China
Play and Interact with other Trainz players from all over the world
Drive Steam, Diesel and Electric Trains (and even trams, boats and cars)
Operate a complete working rail line with interactive industries
Build and customize your own living railroad
Share your creations and your passion with other rail fans
Minimum system requirements
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 3), Vista, Seven
- 2GB RAM
- Pentium D 3.4GHz (or equivalent)
- nVidia GeForce 7200 / 128MB (or equivalent)
- 15GB free hard drive space