Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||11 bit studios|
|Developer||11 bit studios|
|Release Date||6 Aug 2019|
|Genres||Adventure, Indie, Simulation|
|Languages||English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese - Brazil, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, Simplified Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
'Fading Embers' is the third installment in This War of Mine: Stories. The expansion features a narrative-driven scenario that portrays the story of Anja. Living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden, Anja wrestles with herself to answer the question of what is more important - survival of human legacy or the survival of a man.
The DLC contains new locations in the city of Pogoren and its vicinity, new shelters people can live in, enhanced locations from the original game, new playable survivors and citizens of Pogoren. Most importantly, the structure of 'Fading Embers' brings new ways to experience narrative along with non-linear structure leading to multiple endings based on player's decisions. Since the main theme orbits around human legacy, new gameplay mechanics introduces collecting art, deciding on its fate and more.
This War of Mine: Stories - Fading Embers (ep. 3) main features:
Theme and story:
- tackle the challenge of preserving human heritage in a time of war
- discover the story of Vyseni people and their culture
- face dilemmas never before explored in This War Of Mine
- New narrative devices
- New hub area to keep track of your progress
- Collection Management mechanics including:
- Securing the art collection
- Ability to gather new pieces of art
- Deciding on the fate of art pieces
- Brand new locations and sceneries
- Two new shelters
- Overhauled 9 locations from the original game
- 3 new playable survivors: Anja, Ruben, Zoran
- Unique characters to meet and interact
DLC also features new music tracks and additional, smaller mechanics and lore bits.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 5770, 1024 MB, Shader Model 3.0 Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 Processor: 2.5+ GHz Quad Core Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or better, Radeon HD 7950 or better, Shader Model 3.0 DirectX: Version 9.0 Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2014 11 bit studios S.A. This War of Mine™, 11 bit studios™ and respective logos are trademarks of 11 bit studios S.A. All rights reserved.