Explore a sprawling archipelago that teems with life. Hunt waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds, in addition to larger game such as Brown Bear and Whitetail Deer. Gaze at the magical Northern Lights, and discover exciting new hunting opportunities in this region of the “land of a thousand lakes”.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||28 Jun 2022|
|Genres||Adventure, Simulation, Sports|
|Languages||English, French, German, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Spanish - Spain, Czech, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Japanese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Welcome to Finland, a country home to some of Northern Europe’s most beautiful hunting spots! Set in the north edge of the Baltic Sea, Revontuli Coast invites you to explore a vast and sprawling archipelago that teems with life. With peak bird season underway, you’ll hunt a wide range of waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds. Larger game also roam here, such as Brown Bear, Moose, and Whitetail Deer. Experience the thrill of stalking your prey under the magical Northern Lights, and discover exciting new hunting opportunities as you traverse this region of the “land of a thousand lakes”.
• Explore 25 square miles (64 square kilometers) of stunningly varied nature, spanning across rocky archipelagos, wild fields, thick spruce forests, and vibrant fell hills.
• Use the Water Layout Blind to conceal yourself from waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds while in water.
• Hunt 19 different species - Revontuli Coast has the largest number of animal species ever featured in a reserve, and includes new and returning favorites such as the Western Capercaillie, Black Grouse, Brown Bear, Whitetail Deer, Raccoon Dog, and many more.
• Gaze at the magical Northern Lights that illuminates the night sky.
• Discover memorable geographical landmarks such as a large glacial pothole, an impressive balancing rock, and a wondrous gorge.
• Hike along color-marked routes and trails during the day, and rest by cozy campfires as night falls.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: 64bit OS - Windows 7 Processor: Intel i3-4170 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 / ATI HD7870 - 1GB VRAM Storage: 60 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: 64bit OS - Windows 10 Processor: Intel i7 Quad Core Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVidia GTX 760 / R9 270x - 4GB VRAM Storage: 60 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
theHunter: Call of the Wild®
© 2020 Expansive Worlds AB. All rights reserved. Published and developed by Expansive Worlds AB. Expansive Worlds and its respective logotypes are trademarks of Expansive Worlds AB. theHunter: Call of the Wild® is a registered trademark or trademark of Expansive Worlds AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Uses Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine. Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine and its logotype are trademarks of Fatalist Development AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.