Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||29 Sep 2016|
|Genres||Indie, Role Playing, Action|
|Rating||ESRB, BLOOD AND GORE, FANTASY VIOLENCE, TEEN|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Japanese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards, Includes level editor, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Packing in a fully-fledged story mode with a colourful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control of a party of eight newly graduated masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. By switching between four concurrent hero-controlled tracks on-the-fly, you’ll select and activate a wide array of abilities and spells, buffs and nukes, with your performance and timing all-important in ensuring the effectiveness of your moves. In the RPG spirit, you’ll need to improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes as required in real time.
Hash me bro! The #Metronomicon
"_You got your glowsticks in my chainmail! You got your fireballs in my dubstep!_" - Danny (lead dev)
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
*Slay the Dance Floor*
- Local Multiplayer support has been added, across all game modes!
- Endless Mode is now available!
- A new (secret!) hero has been added to the game.
- Hero and Global Passive Abilities have been added, unlockable through Endless Mode.
- A new cheat code! - Seeded speed runs!
- and so much more!
Want to go to dance battle in The Metronomicon to the tune of your own music library?
With the latest update, we are giving fans access to the very same tool that was used to create the game, so that you can create your own choreography for your own tracks and then play them in-game.
- PC: OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 1GB, OpenGL 1.5 Storage: 2500 MB available space Sound Card: One that allows sound to come out of a sound maker Mac: OS: Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.3 (Lion) or later Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 1GB, OpenGL 1.5 Storage: 2500 MB available space Sound Card: One that allows sound to come out of a sound maker
- Additional Notes: You can use the following controllers for this game; M/K, Xbox 360 Controller, Xbox One Controller, PS3/PS4 controllers, PS3/4 Rock Band Guitars, XB Rock Band Guitars, our Custom "The Metronomicon" Dance Pad, plus the majority of USB Dance Pads (sadly we haven't tested them all so there is no guarantee on these)
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2016 - 2019 Puuba