Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||3 Oct 2023|
|Genres||Adventure, Strategy, RPG|
|Languages||English, French, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Simplified Chinese, German|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Fight darkness with darkness by adding the mysterious Nocturne to your league. The Deluxe Edition adds this exclusive character to your available roster of agents, capable of traversing the battlefield with teleportation and picking off foes with her shocking attacks. Count yourself lucky that this mysterious skirmisher is on your side - now you see her, now you’re dead!
The Deluxe Edition includes the exclusive Nocturne agent, a Digital Art Book highlighting the inspiration and design behind The Lamplighters League, and the full game soundtrack from award-winning composer Jon Everist. Complete your collection and take on the Banished Court in style!
The Lamplighters League Deluxe Edition contains:
- The Lamplighters League Base Game
- The Nocturne Exclusive Playable Character
- The Lamplighters League Original Soundtrack
- The Lamplighters League Digital Art Book
- Windows Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows® 10 Home 64 Bit Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K or AMD® Ryzen™ 3 2300X Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: AMD® Radeon™ R9 380 (4GB) or Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 950 (2GB)
- Windows Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows® 10 Home 64 Bit or Windows® 11 Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-8600K or AMD® Ryzen™ 5 3600X Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 1660 Ti (6GB) or AMD® Radeon™ RX 5600 XT (6GB)
Legal Notice / EULA
©2023 Paradox Interactive AB. The Lamplighters League is published by Paradox Interactive AB and developed by Harebrained Schemes. THE LAMPLIGHTERS LEAGUE and PARADOX INTERACTIVE are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Paradox Interactive AB in Europe, the U.S. and other countries. Any other trademark, logo and copyright is the property of its owner.