Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||6 Jul 2018|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Steampunker is an award-winning point and click adventure game involving a search for hidden objects. It's set in an astonishing steampunk world.
The adventures of Vincent, our hero, begin when evil robots attack the Earth. The game contains a series of puzzles linked together into a traditional point and click adventure story.
We meet Vincent in a harbor, then he boards a submarine, travels to an island, flies to the Moon in a rocket and finally fights the robots in their spaceship. In order to complete the mission Vincent has to explore the world and find objects needed to fix the vehicles and move in his unique steampunk style world. The brain teasers include fighting a steam leakage, solving maths puzzles and many more. The game is simple and intuitive, naturally drawing the player into the main protagonist’s amazing world.
Music and sound effects have been created by Silver Rocket which has also developed and recorded the concept-album Tesla about the iconic (not only for a steampunk lovers) genius – Nikola Tesla.
- Five chapters including more than 30 puzzles and brain teasers
- Hidden objects gameplay
- Unique hand-drawn steampunk graphics
- Original music recorded by Silver Rocket
- OS: Windows XP SP2+ Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 1.7 GHz Dual core Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT DirectX: Version 9.0 Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows Vista 64-bit or newer Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 3.0 GHz Dual Core Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 DirectX: Version 9.0 Storage: 3 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
©2018 Anuman Interactive SA. All rights reserved. Developped by Telehorse. Published by Anuman Interactive SA. Microïds Indie is a trademark of Anuman Interactive SA. All rights reserved.