Cut-throat multiplayer running game that pits 4 players against each other, locally and/or online. Run, jump, swing around, and use devious weapons and pick-ups to knock opponents off-screen! One of the most competitive games you'll ever play.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||19 Apr 2016|
|Genres||Action, Casual, Indie, Racing/Driving, Sports|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Czech, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Hungarian, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese - Brazil, Turkish, Ukrainian, Polish, Japanese, Korean|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Shared/Split Screen, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Stats, Includes level editor, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet, Remote Play on TV, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
In a city filled with superheroes, getting to crimes becomes a competition on its own. Fortunately there are enough rockets, bombs, grappling hooks, spikes, and other goodies lying around -- to make the competition fun and fast. Welcome to SpeedRunners.
SpeedRunners is a 4 player competitive platformer with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen.
- 4 Player Competitive Platforming!
- Keep up with the fastest player in-game, or fall offscreen and get eliminated!
- Use weapons like missiles, mines and grappling hooks to screw over your friends, and make new enemies!
- Local and online multiplayer! Can you have 2 players on a couch against 2 other players on the internet? Yes of course!
- Bots enabled - play on your own with several AI opponents. Or put them into matches with other people!
- A tutorial teaches you how to play
- Controller compatible (and recommended!)
- A dozen expertly designed maps
- Unique game modifiers
- A character named Unic!
- Full blown level editor with over 10k user created levels
- An exciting single player campaign
- Create your own custom in-game trails (visible when you hit super-speed)
OS: Windows XP and up
Processor: 1Ghz and up
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated video card recommended
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 800 MB available space
Additional Notes: MAC Users: SpeedRunners runs great in Parallels Desktop