Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||2 Stupid Devs|
|Release Date||8 Dec 2020|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Stats|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Space Raiders in Space is a wave defense roguelike based around 5 orders: Attack, Defend, Cower, Search, and Build. Command your almost competent crew to loot weapons and supplies, build defenses, and fight their way through the Bugpocalypse.
- Have your raiders scavenge materials from their surroundings and use them to design and build elaborate fortifications, hopefully keeping your crew a safe distance from the bugs' sharp and stabby parts. With over a dozen defensives, there are many build strategies to explore.
Manage your crew
- Your crew is armed with enthusiasm and a bunch of weapons (assuming you have been looting), but not much intelligence. Issue commands to individuals or the group as a whole, then hope they know how to follow instructions. It's up to you to tell them when to search, what to build, how to fight, and more. Or else they'll all die horribly violent deaths, Probably that second thing.
- Simplicty with Depth - The orders you can give are simple - the strategies you can achieve with them are surprisingly complex.
- Challenging Maps - As you loot your way through the galaxy, the different locations you explore will present unique tactical challenges for you to conquer via clever use of weapons, fortifications, and orders.
- Unique weapons - Penetrating Crossbows, Slashing Swords, Armour-piercing Snipers, Crushing Hammers, and many more weapon categories, each with multiple tiers and rarities.
- Super Time Stop Powers - Pause the game mid-combat to evaluate your strategy and give orders. It will help, but sometimes the bugs are just too much.
- Tough Decisions - comic book encounters at the start of each location will test your sanity. We recommend you don't look over the edge of the abyss.
- Danger Everywhere - Your crew are strong but can be quite fragile. Be careful not to let the bugs too close to them, or you may lose one. If they get knocked down too often, they won't stand back up!
- Leaderboard! - reach the top 5 ranks on the leaderboard and be memorialized on the main menu for all to see!
- OS: Window 7 Processor: anything from 2010 onwards should be fine Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: anything from 2010 onwards should be fine DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 Processor: anything from 2015 onwards should be perfect Memory: 3 GB RAM Graphics: anything from 2015 onwards should be perfect DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 3 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2020 Destructive Creations. Developed by 2 Stupid Devs. All rights reserved.