Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||14 Apr 2022|
|Genres||Adventure, Strategy, RPG|
|Languages||English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Includes level editor|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
A Forgotten Valley
Not all Manacalon lords heeded the call to arms when the Rift opened – some chose to stay behind to protect imperial secrets, some others simply wanted to save their own skin. What none expected however was the sheer magnitude of the Cataclysm. Even small isolated enclaves were left in tatters and yet somehow, someway, the old Manacalon ways survived in the Valley of the Dominion. Forgotten by all, the rare visitors only stumbled upon it by accident… and have never been able to leave.
- The Lost Valley DLC is a brand new level 1 to 12 campaign that will take your party into the lands of the Dominion. This remote place long forgotten by all is ruled with an iron fist by the tyrant Orenetis, but the arrival of your adventurers will light a fuse under this political powder keg.
This adventure features:
- A replayable non linear story, as you are the one deciding which faction to side with in order to escape the Valley
- New foes to face, with iconic monsters such as Giants, Hags and Golems who will try to turn your party into mush
- New subclasses, one for each of the nine existing classes in Solasta
- Play Lost Valley co-op with up to 4 players, as we just rolled out Solasta's free online co-op update that allows everyone to play the original campaign as well as Custom Dungeon Maker map in multiplayer!
- The Commander, Fighters who can bolster their allies both offensively and defensively in the middle of combat.
- The Hoodlum, Rogues who rely on intimidation and brute force to get what they want.
- The Oath of Judgment, held by Paladins who seek to purge corruption and deliver justice wherever they go.
- The Mischief Domain, granted to Clerics of Misaye who are always seem blessed with good luck.
- The Court Mage, elite Wizards who are masters at protecting others with their arcane powers.
- The Swift Blade, silent and deadly Rangers whose purpose is to assassinate high priority targets.
- The Haunted Soul, Sorcerers with symbiotic relationships to malevolent spirits, granting them horrifying magic.
- The Path of Claw (Primal Calling DLC required), Barbarians with powerful dragon-like abilities.
- The Circle of Balance (Primal Calling DLC required), Druids who are adept at both granting life and taking it away.
New Dungeon Maker content:
- Four new environments: Jungle (outdoor), Swamp (outdoor), Valley Palace (indoor), Valley City (outdoor)
- New monsters: Monsters from Lost Valley will be available to use in the Dungeon Maker
- [FREE] New Quest System: Add quests to your Custom Adventures to give players specific objectives and reward them with experience and items!
- [FREE] New Dialog System: Give your Custom Adventures more charm and lore by adding multi-choice dialogs with NPCs!
- [FREE] New Custom Loot Table System: Create your own loot tables for chests and monsters to control what the players get!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 Processor: AMD FX 4300 / Intel Core i5-3570K Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Radeon R9 285 / GeForce GTX 950 DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 10 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1300X / Intel Core i5-7400 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Radeon RX 590 / GeForce GTX 1060 DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 10 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2022 Tactical Adventures. All Rights Reserved. All content is the property of Tactical Adventures protected under copyright or trademark laws. “Solasta”, “Solasta: Crown of the Magister” & “Tactical Adventures” are trademarks of Tactical Adventures.