Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||25 Mar 2021|
Key Provider Instructions
TO REDEEM YOUR CODE:
Step 1: Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games Launcher, you can do so from epicgames.com
Step 2: Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open your account settings menu
Step 3: Click "Redeem Code"
Step 4: Enter your 20-digit code
Step 5: Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click "Redeem"
Step 6: Navigate to your Library by clicking the "Library" button on the left side of the screen
Step 7: Confirm that you received the product in your Library
This new content pack introduces João III as the leader of Portugal.
*Civilization VI is required to play add-on content.
*Includes the Portugal civilization with João III, the Nau unique unit, and two unique structures, the Navigation School building and the Feitoria.*
- Civ Unique Ability: Portugal’s unique ability, “Casa Da Índia,” significantly increases the yields of International Trade Routes, but limits those routes to cities on the coast or with a Harbor. This ability also grants Trader units additional range and the ability to embark on water tiles as soon as they’re unlocked.
- Leader Unique Ability: Joao’s unique ability is “Porta Do Cerco,” which grants all units increased Sight. It also increases Trade Route capacity whenever Portugal meets a new civ and provides Open Borders with all city-states.
- Unique Unit: Portugal’s unique unit, the Nau, is a naval melee unit that replaces the Caravel. It starts with one free Promotion, requires less maintenance than the Caravel, and has two charges to build Feitorias, special shipping ports unique to Portugal.
- Unique Infrastructure: Portugal has access to two unique structures.
- Portugal’s unique building, the Navigation School, replaces the University building and increases Production toward naval units in each city that builds it. It also increases a city’s Science yields for every two coastal or lake tiles within the city’s borders and grants additional Great Admiral points.
- The Feitoria can only be built by a Nau unit on a foreign city’s coastal tile next to a luxury or bonus resource. Sending a Trade Route to a city with a Feitoria provides Portugal with additional Gold and Production.
*New “Zombies Defense” Game Mode*
*The Portugal pack also introduces the new Zombies Defense game mode. In this optional game mode, the dead don’t stay dead for long and present an ever-growing threat to the world’s civilizations.*
- The Dead Don’t Rest: Every unit has a chance to respawn as a ravenous Zombie when it dies. Zombie units hunger after and attack the nearest non-Zombie unit; any units they slay succumb to the infection and respawn as Zombies themselves.
- The Living Fight Back: An arsenal of new trap and barricade improvements deal damage to hostile units that pass through or near them and can be built in owned or neutral territory. Zombies’ obsession with brain-banquets and digestive-devastation means they can only fall victim to these improvements and never pillage them.
- Humanity Takes Control: Two new projects allow civilizations to temporarily subjugate Zombie units within a city’s limits, putting them under player control. The “Holy Site: Turn Undead” project unlocks early, but controls Zombies only briefly. The “Campus: Dark Signal” project unlocks later in the game, but grants additional turns with which to command Zombies’ mindless mayhem. Meanwhile, the “Zombie Outbreak” spy operation attempts to spawn Zombies on worked tiles in another player’s city.
*New map script and new World Wonders:*
*The Portugal content pack also includes a new map script and two new World Wonders:*
- Wetlands Map Script: Squelch your way to victory through a soggy map dominated by Marshes. This map offers new strategic challenges and defensive possibilities: while Marshes penalize Movement, careful positioning can allow ranged units to exploit enemies’ reduced speed.
- Torre de Belém World Wonder: This imposing tower historically served as a ceremonial gateway to Lisbon in Portugal. Grants additional Gold and Great Admiral Points. International Trade Routes embarking from this city receive additional Gold for every Luxury Resource at the destination. When constructed, any cities owned by the civilization but located on other continents receive the cheapest building they can construct at that time.
- Etemenanki World Wonder: The name of this Babylonian ziggurat translates to “temple of the foundation of heaven and earth.” It grants additional Science yields every turn, as well as bonus Science and Production to all Floodplains in the city that builds it and Marsh tiles in that civilization.
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit
Processor: Intel Core i3 2.5 Ghz or AMD Phenom II 2.6 Ghz or greater
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 12 GB or more
Video Card: 1 GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 5570, nVidia 450 or Intel Integrated Graphics 530)
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit
Processor: Fourth generation Intel Core i5 2.5 Ghz or AMD FX8350 4.0 Ghz or greater
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 16 GB or more
Video Card: 2 GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 7970 or nVidia 770 or greater)
Legal Notice / EULA
©2021 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier’s Civilization, Civilization, Civ, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
This content requires the base game Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI in order to play.