Sid Meier's Civilization IV is the ultimate PC strategy game, offering players the chance to lead their chosen nation from the dawn of man through the space age and become the greatest ruler the world has ever known
SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION IV: THE COMPLETE EDITION
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization
SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION IV
Sid Meier's Civilization IV is the ultimate PC strategy game, offering players the chance to lead their chosen nation from the dawn of man through the space age and become the greatest ruler the world has ever known. Now the complete Civilization IV experience is available, DRM (Digital Rights Management) free in Civilization IV: The Complete Edition. Containing the original Civilization IV strategy classic, plus both the Warlords and Beyond the Sword expansion packs and the standalone Colonization game in one box, it's an incredible value any gamer will cherish.
With over 6 million units sold and unprecedented critical acclaim from fans and press around the world, Sid Meier’s Civilization is recognized as one of the greatest PC game franchises of all-time. Now, Sid Meier and Firaxis Games will take this incredibly fun and addictive game to new heights by adding new ways to play and win, new tools to manage and expand your civilization, all-new easy to use mod capabilities and intense multiplayer modes and options. Civilization IV will come to life like never before in a beautifully detailed, living 3D world that will elevate the gameplay experience to a whole new level. Civilization IV was already been heralded as one of the top ten games of 2005, and a must-have for gamers around the globe.
- The Strategy Classic - Includes the multiple game of the year award winner that started the series. Rule throughout time and create your legacy in this landmark game.
- 3D Living World - Detailed environments where animals roam and smoke billows from small huts, set in a vibrant and colorful world.
- Innovative Features - Great People, Holy Cities, missionaries, variable game scales, new land, sea and air units, and loads of new civics.
SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION IV: WARLORDS
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords is the first expansion pack for the award-winning game that has become an instant worldwide hit. Paying homage to some of history’s greatest military leaders, the expansion will deliver six unique and interesting scenarios, giving players the chance to change the course of history with the help of their new powerful "Warlord" unit. Civ IV: Warlords includes new civilizations, leaders, units, and wonders that will offer even more fun and exciting ways for players to expand their civilization’s military power.
- New Leaders & Civilizations - More of history’s greatest military leaders including Shaka, Wang Kon and Augustus Caesar, plus six all-new civilizations.
- Warlord Unit - Utilize a great new person unit – the Warlord. Change the course of history through military might.
- New Scenarios - Eight new scenarios including Alexander’s Conquests, the Rise of Rome, Genghis Khan and more.
SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION IV: BEYOND THE SWORD
The biggest, most ambitious Civ expansion pack ever Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword is the second expansion pack for the definitive strategy title Civilization IV – the 2005 PC Game of the Year and worldwide hit. Focusing on the late-game time periods after the invention of gunpowder, the expansion delivers more epic game and scenario content than any Civ expansion pack in the history of the series. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword contains 11 amazingly unique and challenging scenarios created by the development team at Firaxis, as well as some esteemed members of the Civ Community. In addition, ten new civilizations, sixteen new leaders, five new wonders, a variety of new units and several new gameplay innovations offer players even more strategic options for expanding their civilization’s power as they strive for world domination.
- The Biggest Civ Expansion Ever - A massive increase of 10 civilizations, 64 buildings, 11 scenarios, 5 wonders, 6 technologies, corporations, brand new espionage system and expanded trade routes.
- Scenarios - Expect the World: 11 additional scenarios include settling new worlds in Final Frontier, battling zombies in Afterworld, conquering medieval Western Europe in Charlemagne and more.
- Unstoppable Corporations - Found your own corporation and spreads its influence as another tool to gain control over the world.
SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION IV: COLONIZATION
Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Colonization is the third offering in the award winning Civilization IV series. A re-imagining of the classic Colonization strategy game Sid Meier created in 1994, Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Colonization is a total conversion of the Civilization IV engine into a game experience in which players lead a European nation on a quest to colonize and thrive in the New World. Players will be challenged to guide their people from the oppressive motherland, discover a New World, negotiate, trade and fight as they acquire great power and battle for their freedom and independence.
- Classic Game Design - The strategy classic Colonization is rebuilt with beautifully improved visuals, while retaining the famous addictive gameplay and endless fun that are synonymous with Sid Meier games.
- Establish a New Nation - Play as the English, Spanish, French or Dutch and journey to a brave new world in search of freedom from your oppressive homeland.
- Multiplayer Offers Tons of Replay - Compete with friends from all over the world via the Internet and Play by E-mail modes or compete locally via the Hotseat and LAN modes, offering endless ways to conquer the New World.
- OS: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
- RAM: 256 MB (Windows 2000) / 512 MB (Windows XP)
- Hard Drive: 1.7 GB
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible 64 MB video card with Hardware T&L support ( GeForce 2/Radeon 7500 or better)
- Additional Info: DirectX version 9.0c (included) or higher
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB
- Video Card: 128 MB Video Card w/ DirectX 8 support (pixel & vertex shaders)
©2005-2009 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization IV, Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Warlords, Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Colonization, Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: The Complete Edition, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, the 2K Games logo, Firaxis Games, the Firaxis Games logo and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the USA and/or foreign countries. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and ‘Games for Windows’ and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. GameSpy and the “Powered by GameSpy” design are trademarks of GameSpy Industries, Inc. Uses Bink Video (Copyright ©1997-2008 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.). Uses Miles Sound System ©1991-2008 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.). Portions of this software are included under license from Numerical Design, Ltd. (©2008) and Scaleform Corporation (©2008). Uses Granny Animation. ©1996-2008 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Game contains Gamebryo from Emergent Game Technologies. Game contains GFc from Scaleform. NVIDIA and PhysX are trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation and are used under license. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, or pay for play is strictly prohibited.
|Includes level editor||Delivery:||Steam Key|
|Release Date||Oct 25, 2006|