Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Aspyr Media Inc|
|Release Date||8 Oct 2015|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
- Colonize the Ocean: Build floating settlements and access natural resources hidden beneath the seas of the alien planet. Alien beasts with unique abilities inhabit the water and challenge the player in new ways. The ocean provides a fully replayable map, new gameplay mechanics and strategic possibilities for players to reign supreme on their new world.
- Dynamic Leader Traits: Players and AI Leaders alike unlock new Traits through gameplay and activate different combinations to respond to the changing world. These dynamic sets of Traits also provide benefits and add to the new Diplomacy system, governed by the new Fear and Respect attributes.
- New, Enhanced Diplomatic Options: Shape the diplomatic landscape by using political capital to upgrade your traits, change diplomatic relationships, and leverage the benefits of your allies’ traits.
- New Sponsors: Four new factions have been added to the game including Al Falah, nomad explorers descended from wealthy and resilient Middle Eastern states that possess a rich cultural and commercial heritage.
- New Artifact System: Collect and combine powerful relics to unlock new perks, unit upgrades, and buildings for your faction on the new world.
- New Hybrid Units: Affinities are competing visions for the future of humanity. By investing in multiple Affinities, rather than specializing in just one, players can unlock special hybrid Affinity units and upgrades.
- New Biomes: Two new world types have been added. Primordial worlds are rife in volcanic activity and the chaotic landscape of a world still forming. Frigid worlds have cooled in their great age, their surfaces covered with icy oceans and frozen tundra.
- Steam account required for game activation and installationMinimum System RequirementsOperating System: 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)CPU Processor: Intel Core i3 (Dual-Core)CPU Speed: 2.2 GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMHard Disk Space: 8 GBVideo Card (ATI): Radeon HD4850Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640MVideo Card (Intel): HD 4000Video Memory (VRam): 512 MBPeripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboardNOTE: The full version of Civilization: Beyond Earth is required to play this DLCOther Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client.Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for detailsNOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth:- ATI Radeon X1000 series, HD 2000 series, 3870, 4670, 6490, 6630- NVIDIA GeForce 7000 series, 8000 series, 9000 series, GT 100 series, 300Mseries- Intel GMA series, HD 3000NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)