VSTEP and Paradox are proud to announce the next installment of the acclaimed Ship Simulator series. With over 550K copies sold, the series returns to take you into the most extreme conditions on earth… Ever wonder how it feels to sail a half-million-ton supertanker through the perfect storm?
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||27 Aug 2010|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish - Spain|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
VSTEP and Paradox are proud to announce the next instalment of the acclaimed Ship Simulator series. With over 550K copies sold, the series returns to take you into the most extreme conditions on earth…
Ever wonder how it feels to sail a half-million-ton supertanker through the perfect storm? To take on illegal whale hunters in the Antarctic? Or to feel the rush of being part of the Coast Guard as you evacuate a cruise liner in distress? Ship Simulator Extremes has players take on exciting missions all over the world as they pilot an impressive array of vessels and live the stories of real ship captains. With missions based on actual events in realistic environments at locations all over the world, the new Ship Simulator game is sure to take you to extremes!
- From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions in the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbors and locations from around the world.
- Wide range of vessels to captain, including hovercraft, Coast Guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Includes exciting storylines and missions from all over the world.
- Save the environment campaign: sail famous Greenpeace ships and take on ecological missions based on real events!
- Realistic water and weather system. Sail calm waters or take on the most extreme weather ever witnessed at sea.
- Online multiplayer mode. Sail online with your friends.
OS: Windows XP (Min. service pack 2), Windows Vista or Windows 7. 32 and 64 bits OS supported
Processor: 3 Ghz P4 Intel or AMD equivalent processor
Memory: 2GB (Windows XP) or 3GB (Vista or Windows 7)
Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB
Video Card: Geforce 8800GT or ATI Radeon 4850 with 256MB ram (At least Shader model 3.0)
Sound: DirectX compatible