Base building simulator 1500 years in the future. Journey to the Island of Enen to forage, craft, build, hunt, meditate, and explore across three vast biomes. Discover secrets and create the retreat of your dreams. With over 160 unique items to gather, craft, and build, every home will be unique.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||1 Aug 2022|
|Genres||Adventure, Indie, Action|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Humanity is unrecognizable in the year 3600 CE. Centuries of war, socio-economic strife, and the impending climate catastrophe, put the apex species on the verge of extinction. Turning back from the brink, humans chose a different path, one of healing, peace, and reverence for the ecosystem they are a part of. As Earth heals, every human who reaches adulthood is now tasked with learning how to become one with Nature, on the island of Enen.
Return to Enen focuses on this rite of passage. Arrive at the legendary island to learn how to live in peaceful harmony with nature by surviving on your own, discovering the island’s secrets, and mastering the art of meditation.
• Experience a relaxing and engaging survival game, where meditation is essential to progress.
• Map out the island of Enen, forage for food, hunt game, and collect supplies to build a peaceful home to spend many nights in.
• Seek out the ancient ruins and find meditation points to learn the secrets of humanity in the 37th century.
Raw Beauty of Nature
• Roam across three vast, distinct biomes. Dive deep and explore breathtaking underwater environments off tropical beaches.
• Stalk deer and other game through dense redwood forests and the thick undergrowth.
• Feel the snow and ice crunch underfoot while seeking ruins in the chilly Arctic.
• Lay back and stare at the dancing stars until sunrise, thanks to a complex weather and day/night simulation system.
• The meditation mechanics have been created in collaboration with licensed mental health specialists to leave players with new knowledge about relaxation.
• Meditation points in Retreat to Enen offer the chance to learn breathing exercises and participate in guided meditations IRL.
• Along the chance to ponder humanity's fragile relationship with the world it currently inhabits today…
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7 64-bit Processor: 3.2 GHZ quad core Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: GPU 660ti DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 10 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 64-bit Processor: 3.2 GHZ quad core Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce 970, Radeon RX 580 or equivalent with 4GB of video RAM DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 10 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Legal Notice / EULA
© Head West & Freedom Games - All Rights Reserved.