Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||20 Mar 2015|
|Rating||ESRB, BLOOD AND GORE, INTENSE VIOLENCE, MATURE, STRONG LANGUAGE|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Steel yourself to come face-to-face with pure evil in a twisting and turning tale of intense survival horror.
Kidnapped and left on a remote island, you take control of different characters – including former S.T.A.R.S. elite special forces legends Claire Redfield and Barry Burton – to fight back against your stomach-churning enemies and figure out what’s going on.
This collection brings all four chapters of the episodic RER2 series together – along with two side story episodes, the Raid Mode survival missions, and more extras than you can shake a zombie’s rotten leg at.
• Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4: Penal Colony, Contemplation, Judgment and Metamorphosis.
• Two side story episodes: Little Miss and The Struggle.
• Raid Mode characters Hunk and Albert Wesker.
• Four Raid Mode costume packs.
• Raid Mode album, parts and weapons storage.
• Raid Mode Throwback Map Pack.
- Experience the horror event of the season – Each episode will feature hours of terrifying gameplay and dramatic cliffhangers to leave players eagerly anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story.
- Claire Redfield and Moira Burton star – Fan favourite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton.
- Evil is watching – Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
- A brand new type of enemy – Not as mindless as zombies, the scary design of the ‘Afflicted’ means they are able to move quickly and attack the player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players’ survival.
- Assistive co-op play – Players will need to switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op mode for two players.