Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||7 May 2019|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Remote Play Together, Online PvP, Local PvP, PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Will you be the next Puyo Puyo Champion?
Fun, fast-paced, competitive puzzle action!
Easy to learn, tough to master! Jump straight into fast-paced puzzle action with features fit for both friendly rivalries and competitive tournaments in Puyo Puyo Champions. Challenge your friends and family in local multiplayer or compete against players from around the world through online matchmaking. Built for all ages, this classic puzzle game comes with a surprisingly competitive edge.
- Craft strategic chains and drop devastating attacks with your favorite characters from over 25 years of Puyo Puyo history.
- Competitive multiplayer modes feature fan favorite rulesets from Puyo Puyo 2 and Puyo Puyo Fever.
- Hop online to battle in Puyo Puyo League matches or play casually via Free Play.
- Run your own local tournaments with up to 8 players for the ultimate bragging rights!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 64Bit Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD equivalent Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: DX11 compliant video card with 1 GB VRAM DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 8 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Legal Notice / EULA
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. SEGA, the SEGA logo and Puyo Puyo Champions are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.