Set sail and join the colonial powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands in their fight for supremacy of the Caribbean in the 17th century. In ‘Port Royale 4’ you will take control of a colony as a young and ambitious governor, eager to learn what it takes to manage and grow their small settlement into a bustling trader city.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Portuguese - Brazil, Simplified Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
Set sail and join the colonial powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands in their fight for supremacy of the Caribbean in the 17th century.
In ‘Port Royale 4’ you will take control of a colony as a young and ambitious governor, eager to learn what it takes to manage and grow their small settlement into a bustling trader city.
Develop production chains connecting multiple islands and create complex trade routes across the Caribbean, covering the ever-growing needs of the respective cities. Make use of the detailed sea map to avoid stormy weather regions, cliffs or shallow waters. Fulfill tasks for your nation’s viceroy, earning more fame to unlock town buildings, ships and more. Conquer the cities of rival nations or hunt down their fleets with a letter of marque while also keeping a keen eye out for pirates and other privateers.
For the first time in the series, naval battles will be turn-based, with up to 8 ships battling at one time and tactical captain maneuvers that can turn the tide in even the most hopeless of situations for a glorious victory.
- Choose from four colonial powerhouses: England, France, Spain and the Netherlands, each providing different benefits and unique gameplay styles.
- Take on four extensive single player campaigns following each nation on their path to supremacy.
- Appoint a leader for your adventure from four different character classes: The Explorer, the Merchant, the Buccaneer and the Pirate – each providing their own advantages and disadvantages.
- Establish and manage trade with 60 Caribbean cities in a huge 3D game world. Steer clear of cliffs, shallow waters and stormy weather regions to optimize your trade routes.
- Select from 50 buildings, including 25 production sites, to produce goods like rum or luxuries. Construct town buildings with neighborhood effects to optimize productivity and manage the overall happiness of your citizens.
- 18 historically authentic ship types from the late 16th and 17th centuries.
- Engage in tactical, turn-based naval battles with powerful captains.
- Licenses, building permits, new buildings and ships can be unlocked by growing your reputation within your nation.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit-versions)
- Processor: AMD or Intel, Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 4100 @ 3.6
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD7970 or better (2048MB VRAM or more, with Shader Model 5.0)
- HDD: 10 GB available space
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- Notes: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Port Royale 4 Copyright © 2020 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Developed by Gaming Minds Studios. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Port Royale 4 is a trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner. Financially supported by Film und Medien Stiftung NRW.