Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||8 May 2019|
|Languages||English, German, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content, Full controller support, Includes level editor|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Citybus i260 - City bus of large capacity. This is a high-floor bus with 3 doors, engine in the center and rear wheel drive.
This series of buses started produced in 1973 in Hungary. At the core of the bus design was a modular system, thanks to which it became possible to build buses of various lengths for various needs. It was released more than 30 modifications, including urban, suburban and even trolley buses.
The addon includes several modifications that were produced from 1984 to 1996 for different countries. Buses have a manual transmission and a 6-cylinder engine. Modifications are presented:
- Citybus i260.02 - buses of this model are built under the requirements of Germany. There is a small number of vents (1 or 2 pcs.) In the side windows in different places.
- Citybus i260.02 overhaul - i260.02 buses that have been overhauled in Hungary. Later most of them remained in Hungary, but some of them were sold to Russia. They are distinguished from the usual version by the partition between the driver and passengers and the new planetary doors installed as a result of the overhaul.
- Citybus i260.37 - buses of this model are built under the requirements of the Soviet state. The buses are equipped with old-style seats and a partition between the driver and passengers. Vents are available in all side windows.
- Citybus i260.50 is a modernized bus for the Soviet state. They received new seats and a new partition between the driver and passengers with the possibility of the driver entering from the street.
- Citybus i260.50 Kurgan edition are i260.50 buses built in Russia from Hungarian vehicle sets. Their differences from the base model are in the installed new planetary doors.
- addon with one of the largest numbers of repaints and modifications
- various types of doors and partitions between the driver and the passenger compartment
- a large number of parts inside for tuning the exterior and interior of the bus
- extensive adjustment options for repainting thanks to the Setvar system.
- possibility of installation of onboard and state numbers
- highly detailed engine and chassis
- excellent model optimization indicators for its use in traffic
Steam account required for game activation and installation
This content requires the base game OMSI 2: Steam Edition on Steam in order to play
PC System Requirements
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: min. 2.8 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: min. 1024 MB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 800 MB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Copyright © 2019 AEROSOFT. All rights reserved. All trademarks and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners. Copyrights are serious stuff. If you find any pirated copies of this software please notify us. We will make sure reports of copyrights violation are rewarded.
D-33142 Büren, Germany