Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Serenity Forge LLC|
|Developer||Atmos Games, Serenity Forge|
|Release Date||20 May 2020|
|Genres||Adventure, Role Playing, Action|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Dutch, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Spanish - Latin America, Japanese|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Captions available, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Upon waking from a coma, Peet's girlfriend is nowhere to be found. Thomas Brush, creator of Pinstripe, invites you to investigate the screams coming from the heart of Blackfork Asylum, the increasingly violent behavior of the grown-ups, and the strange truth about Peet's past in this hauntingly dreamlike fable. Discover what's lurking beyond the doorbell in this strange tale that started almost a decade ago.
- From Red Wind Field to the haunting halls of Blackfork Asylum, explore six moody, illustrative levels.
- Fight your way through hordes of bosses, monsters, and blood thirsty grown-ups with your trusty baseball bat.
- Immerse yourself in a breathtaking piano-centric soundtrack.
- Join your quirky child-hood pals and trusty pet bird on an adventure to discover the truth about your recent coma.
Neversong uses sound effect samples from Freesound.org. For a full list, visit http://atmosgames.com/neversongsoundcredits.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core CPU Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Intel HD Graphics Storage: 1 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Copyright © 2020 Atmos Games, LLC & Serenity Forge LLC.