Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment|
|Release Date||16 Sep 2014|
|Rating||ESRB, BLOOD, MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES, TEEN, VIOLENCE|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Russian, Portuguese - Brazil|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
THE REVOLUTIONARY STORM SERIES RETURNS!
The latest instalment of the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series will offer players a new experience in the deep & rich NARUTO environment. Tons of new techniques, enhanced mechanics, 100 playable characters & Support Ninjas, and a brand new exclusive character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto.
- Ninja Battle Action - Amazing fights and original animation heighten the incredible action and interactive experience of the STORM series like never before.
- Improved Gameplay - New Gameplay mechanics with the powerful Combo Ultimate Jutsu and combined attacks.
- Never-before-seen Roster - 100 Playable & Support Ninjas, including new characters and variations appearing for the first time!
- Exclusive Character - A brand new character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto exclusively for the game.
- Ninja World Tournament - A fresh and thrilling single player mode where 4 different Ninjas brawl and the one gathering the most Battle orbs wins!
- The Akatsuki origins revealed! - For the first time ever, the untold story behind the infamous gang will be told through an animation woven into gameplay!
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO / 2007 SHIPPUDEN All rights reserved.
Game © BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc.