Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||2 Nov 2023|
|Genres||Adventure, Casual, Indie, Simulation, RPG|
|Languages||English, Simplified Chinese, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Portuguese - Brazil, Korean|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Build and customize your own workshop
Transform a run-down workshop into a well-oiled production facility! Create an intricate set of machines to process materials and produce parts of huge structures before assembling them piece by piece to help Sandrock flourish.
Craft hundreds of unique items at the worktable to decorate your homestead, give gifts to Sandrock’s residents, or assist with community requests.
Explore a wholesome post-apocalyptic world
Venture through the vast deserts surrounding the city-state of Sandrock. Dive into ruins to dig for Old World relics, seek materials in hard-to-reach locations, or spend time relaxing in Sandrock with your neighbors.
New horizon, new combat!
Quickly shift between melee combat and third-person shooting mechanics in dynamic action battles. Use your new weapons and defense break mechanic to your tactical advantage, or boost your stats to simply smash your way through battles!
Meet and befriend colorful characters with extensive stories
Experience a detailed story complete with hundreds of sidequests and over 30 all-new, memorable characters. Spend time getting to know Sandrock’s residents, uncovering backstories and making meaningful connections along the way.
There’s always something to do in Sandrock!
Whether you want to challenge yourself or have some fun with the locals, you will never get bored in Sandrock, thanks to a variety of mini-games that spice up the desert life.
Experience Sandrock together!
Join your friends online to explore the vast and beautiful world of Sandrock together. Whether you want to collaborate on building projects, trade resources, playmini-games , or just hang out, chat and enjoy a relaxing time, you'll find plenty of ways to have fun and make new connections in the multiplayer mode.
• Use your workshop’s profits to turn the empty prairie into farmable land
• Grow crops for extra cash or transform them into delicious dishes
• Attend festivals with Sandrock’s residents
• Find secrets and much more!
- Windows OS: Win 10 Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD FX-6300 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX760 | AMD Radeon 7950 DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 50 GB available space Additional Notes: Recommend installing Sandrock on SSD ; Minimum System Requirements might change in the future
- Windows OS: Win 10 Processor: Intel Core i7-9700K | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX1060 | AMD Radeon RX 580 DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 50 GB available space Additional Notes: Recommend installing Sandrock on SSD ; Recommended System Requirements might change in the future
Legal Notice / EULA
©2023 My Time at Sandrock, a game developed by Pathea Games and published by Pathea Games, Focus Entertainment, PM Studio, and DMM Studio. Their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks. All rights reserved.