NOTE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
EARLY ACCESS GAME
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
About the game
Start a new life in the enchanting town of Portia! Restore your Pa's neglected workshop to its former glory, grow crops, raise animals, befriend the towns quirky inhabitants and uncover the mysteries this charming post-apocalyptic land has forgotten!
Armed with your Pa's workshop handbook and old workbench, you must gather, mine and craft your way to being crowned the number one workshop in the whole of Portia. Be prepared though…it won't be easy!
Inspired by the Magic of Studio Ghibli, My Time at Portia whisks you away to captivating world of wonder, in a stunning and unforgettable 3D sandbox adventure.
The town of Portia is full of unique characters for you to get to know. They will go to school, do their jobs, workout, and have fun. They also have unique stories for the player to experience. The player will be able to get into relationships with other townsfolk; whether they are looking for friendships, romances or even marriage.
Each player is free to make their own mark on Portia and immerse themselves in a warm, welcoming little town full of experiences.
- BUILD YOUR WORKSHOP: Build your Pa's derelict workshop into the best in Portia! Gather resources and craft your way into the hearts of the local community, as you work through daily commissions and villager requests.
- RUN YOUR OWN FARM: Grow and nurture your own crops as you convert the empty woodland surrounding your home into a quaint little farm! My Time at Portia offers an innovative approach to farming, allowing you to take advantage of planter boxes and semi-automatic irrigation systems.
- GET CREATIVE: Make your house a home! Apply your personal touch with an exciting range of craftable furniture, decorations and room upgrades!
- JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Become a part of Portia's extraordinary community! Filled with a vibrant cast of unforgettable faces all with exciting stories to share, energetic personalities and individual behaviours. Make sure you take the time to get to know them all - who knows, maybe romance could be in the air?
- EXPLORE AND BATTLE: Delve deep into the ancient ruins and dungeons of Portia. Mine for resources and uncover what lurks beneath the seemingly peaceful land. It’s dangerous to go unprepared… Make sure you're equipped to face fearsome monsters and deadly bosses that stand between you and the secrets of Portia.
- SKILL UP!: Level up your character with a variety of skills to aid you in your adventures, in true RPG fashion!
- AND THEN THE REST: Portia is an enriching and vivid experience, jam-packed with activities for your enjoyment! How will you spend your time? Fancy trying your hand at cooking? You could challenge your new friends to Rock-Paper-Scissors, or for the more daring how about a little bit of sparring? Take your pick! There's also tonnes of mini-games, and festivals to enjoy. Or maybe you just want to kick-back and spend the afternoon fishing? It’s up to you how you spend your time at Portia!
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i3 Processor, Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI 5770, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Windows - Recommended
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i7 Processor, Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX960+
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
Mac - Minimum
- OS: TBC
- Processor: TBC , Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Graphics: TBC
- Sound Card: TBC
Mac - Recommended
- Processor: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
My Time At Portia © Pathea Games. All rights reserved.
|Publisher:||Team17 Software Ltd|