Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available on or before the official release date.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Capcom CO., LTD|
|Release Date||30 Jun 2022|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Pre-order bonus included with your purchase (valid until 30 Jun, 2022):
Bonus Add-on Content
"Loyal Dog Costume" Palamute layered armor set: A fun outfit for your Canyne companion!
"Striped Cat Costume" Palico layered armor set: A gorgeous new look for your Felyne friend!
Note: Layered armor is a "skin" which changes the appearance of the character without affecting their stats and abilities.
About the Game
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak expansion
The world of Monster Hunter Rise gets bigger and deeper with this massive expansion featuring new monsters, new locales and more!
- A new adventure in a distant land
Renowned as the Fierce Flame of Kamura” since the events of Monster Hunter Rise, you must set sail to uncover the cause of a terrible threat facing a kingdom across the sea!
- New enemies arrive, old foes return
Arriving in Elgado Outpost, you discover that the abnormal events threatening this kingdom are caused by Malzeno, Lunagaron and Garangolm – terrifying monsters known locally as the Three Lords. In addition to these new enemies, You must also face old foes as series monsters not featured in Monster Hunter Rise make their return!
- Deeper gameplay
Your trusty Wirebug returns and is more useful than ever, with the addition of new abilities for all 14 weapon types that bring a new level of flexibility and depth to the hunting action.
- A colourful cast of characters
Your new base of operations features a variety of locals to interact with, each with their own charming personality. Sometimes they will need your hunter’s help, and sometimes they will be the ones who help you out!
Note: You must own Monster Hunter Rise in order to play this expansion. Sunbreak content is accessible after completion of the 7-star Hub quest “Serpent Goddess of Thunder”.
- OS: Windows 10 （64-bit） Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-4130 or Core™ i5-3470 or AMD FX™-6100 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030 (DDR4) or AMD Radeon™ RX 550 DirectX: Version 12 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 36 GB available space Additional Notes: 1080p/30fps when graphics settings are set to "Low". System requirements subject to change during game development.
- OS: Windows 10 （64-bit） Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-8300 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 (VRAM 3GB) or AMD Radeon™ RX 570 (VRAM 4GB) DirectX: Version 12 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 36 GB available space Additional Notes: 1080p/30fps when graphics settings are set to "Average". System requirements subject to change during game development.
Legal Notice / EULA
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2021, 2022 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.