Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Burning Planet Digital
|6 Sep 2023
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Poor Molly, all your friends are stone!
Poor Molly! A sculptor’s apprentice cursed into a snake-haired Medusa – and so, every living thing she goes near instantly turns into a stone statue. Every living thing! Enemies and friends, bosses and shopkeepers, monsters and allies, even animals and small insects, they all turn to stone.
Molly’s quest takes her through a series of mystical temples, as she struggles with loneliness and alienation. Inside these temples gravity is “local”. Molly’s “down” is calculated from the surface she’s currently standing on, which means she can easily walk up walls, or upside down in the ceiling. This allows the level design to twist in on itself, and curl into labyrinths that are physically impossible. Petrified enemies accompany gravity puzzles and non-euclidean architecture, in M. C. Escher scavenger hunts.
- Use your Medusa Curse to turn anything living into stone.
- Explore massive temples with interconnected passages and mind-boggling level design.
- Walk on walls! Gravity is local, and any surface can be a floor.
- Find powerful items to aid you in your journey. All items are used for puzzles, combat and boss fights.
- Sail across the Sands of Solitude for extra secrets, treasures and upgrades.
- Featuring a hard-rocking heavy metal soundtrack by Burning Planet.
Steam account is required for game activation and installation.
- OS *: Windows 7+
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space