Loretta is a psychological thriller that makes the player an accessory to the heroine’s crimes, leading her through a self-crafted nightmare. Loretta’s story revolves around a woman handling betrayal, her husband’s infidelity, and reclaiming her agency during the socially tumultuous 1940s.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||16 Feb 2023|
|Languages||English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Loretta is a psychological thriller that makes the player an accessory to the heroine’s crimes, leading her through a self-crafted nightmare.
Loretta’s story revolves around a woman handling betrayal, her husband’s infidelity, and reclaiming her agency during the socially tumultuous 1940s. Choose dialogue, interact with objects and decide the depths to which Loretta's depravity spirals while navigating a nightmare of her own creation.
Loretta is a housewife. Her husband Walter is a writer. Dragged from the glitz and glamour of New York City and thrust into a dilapidated farmhouse in the rural south, both are unsuccessful, struggling with their finances and their relationship. But when Loretta learns of her husband’s infidelity and a remarkably lucrative life insurance policy filed in his name, a grisly plan begins to take root. It is up to the player to decide how far she will follow it.
- Decide whether Loretta's story remains a web of deceit or crescendos into bloody murder through dialogue and discovery.
- Conceptually inspired by film noir, the art of Andrew Wyeth and Edward Hopper, as well as the works of Alfred Hitchcock, Philip Ridley, Stephen King and Vladimir Nabokov.
- Solve cryptic puzzles to dive deeper into Loretta's imperfect past and discover the levels of desperation she feels to reclaim control of her life.
- Whose side will you take in this story without heroes? Branching paths and multiple endings allow for a custom experience or opportunity for replay. Choose Loretta’s fate and explore the multiple opportunities as they present themselves to her.
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 7 Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 955 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti Storage: 1 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
DANGEN ENTERTAINMENT is a trademark of Dangen Entertainment.
Copyright © 2023 Dangen Entertainment. All rights reserved.