Lethal VR is an immersive Virtual Reality weapons experience for the HTC Vive brought to you from Three Fields Entertainment, creators of Burnout, BLACK and Dangerous Golf.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Team17 Software Ltd|
|Developer||Three Fields Entertainment|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards|
Notice : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection. The game is VR compatible with a virtual reality headset HTC Vive.
ABOUT THE GAMELethal VR is an immersive Virtual Reality weapons experience for the HTC Vive brought to you from Three Fields Entertainment, creators of Burnout, BLACK and Dangerous Golf.
Step into the shoes of an FBI Recruit and be tested in a series of weapons simulation exercises, featuring a variety of small weapons. After each challenge you will be graded on your performance. Do you have what it takes to earn a Lethal rating?
Your abilities will be tested in 30 different challenges spread across 5 tiers of weapons simulation. You will need to demonstrate speed, precision, deadly accuracy and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Good Luck, Recruit!
Challenge Types include:
- Quick Draw – Draw your weapon and fire! Successful candidates will need to demonstrate both speed and accuracy!
- Knife Throw – Prove your skills in the ancient art of knife throwing. How many Bullseyes can you hit? Bonus Points will be awarded for multiple Bullseye chains. Skilled candidates can score multiple hits on each Target.
- Sharpshooter – Put your firearm skills to the test in our specially designed VR Weapons Range. Bonus Points will be awarded for Speed Shots, Bullseyes and chaining Headshots together.
- Rapid Fire – With a Weapon in each hand, how quickly can you destroy all of the Targets? Master the skills of Rapid Fire and Rapid Reloading. Watch for Penalty or Civilian Targets that may block your line of fire.
- Urban – Practise your urban combat skills in our simulation version of Hogan’s Alley.
Your performance will be rated after successful completion of each challenge. Only the most proficient Recruits will be awarded a ‘Lethal’ rating. Recruit Candidates who achieve top ratings across all Simulations will be marked for fast tracking and promotion once this part of your training is complete.
Local Leaderboards will keep track of who are the most Lethal Recruit Candidates amongst your friends and family.
Earning a Rating in each Challenge will unlock special Bonus Challenges. These feature special weapon prototypes kindly on loan to us from our own Advanced Weapons Research Division. Hollywood thought they were merely fictional. But we’ve been developing special weapons like these for years. Use of these Weapons is strictly Bureau confidential, and as such, their existence must be kept secret. Remember! Loose Lips Sink Ships!
Here is the weapons list we will be using for today’s Simulations:
- Throwing Knife
- Double Handgun
- Double Throwing Knife
- Handgun and Knife
- SMG (Burst Fire Mode)
- SMG (Fully Automatic Mode)
- Double SMG (Burst Fire Mode)
- Double SMG Full Auto (Fully Automatic Mode)
- SMG and Throwing Knife
- Step into the shoes of an action movie superstar.
- Immersive Virtual Reality weapons experience.
- Put your skills to the test with a wide variety of exciting Weapons.
- Easy to understand skill based scoring system.
- Local leaderboard tracks best players.
- Perfect game to introduce friends and family to exciting new world of VR!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: HTC Vive VR headset plus hand controllers
Lethal VR. Developed by Three Fields Entertainment Ltd. © 2016. Lethal VR and Three Fields Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Three Fields Entertainment Ltd. Published by Team17. © 2016. Team17 is a registered trademark of Team17 Digital Limited. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.