Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||22 Jul 2021|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America, Turkish|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud|
|Rating||ESRB, BLOOD, DRUG REFERENCE, LANGUAGE, SEXUAL THEMES, TEEN, USE OF ALCOHOL, VIOLENCE|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
A video game about secret lives, the ties that bind and how magic can be found in the mundane.
Last Stop is a single-player third-person adventure set in present day London.
Written and developed by Variable State, creators of the award-winning Virginia, Last Stop tells three interconnected tales featuring three playable main characters.
- Donna, a spaced-out high-schooler who feels trapped by her stifling home life and her overprotective big sister. Away from home, Donna seeks teenage thrills with her friends Becky and Vivek, but gets more than she bargained for when the trio become unexpected kidnappers in a game of amateur detective gone wrong.
- John, an overworked middle-aged single dad. Burdened with debt and the pressures of being an only parent, John jealously pines after the free and easy life of his twenty-something bachelor neighbour, Jack. When the pair unwittingly fall foul of a vengeful stranger, a cursed artefact threatens to transform their lives forever.
- Meena, a ruthlessly ambitious professional who struggles to find the same satisfaction with her family that she does in the thrill of her work. As Meena vies with an upstart colleague for a crucial promotion, something ancient stirs in the basement beneath her workplace.
Last Stop is fully voice acted, featuring hours of dialogue and a voice cast of dozens, with performances from some of the brightest talent in the UK today, including rising star Lulu Simpson as Molly Smith.
Last Stop features an original soundtrack by BAFTA award winning composer Lyndon Holland, performed by the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.
Roleplay as 3 unique characters. Make choices to shape their conversations. Walk in their shoes and discover where their individual stories lead.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7 Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD Phenom II X4 965 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650, 1 GB | AMD Radeon R7 250, 1 GB DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 7 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 | AMD FX-8350 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760, 2 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7970, 3 GB DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 7 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2021 Wickerswood, LLC. Developed by Variable State Limited. Published by Annapurna Interactive under exclusive license. All rights reserved.