Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||31 Aug 2017|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Remote Play on TV|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Join Carl and June on what begins as a magical outing to their favorite spot, and try to unlock the sequence of events that could save the day – and June’s life – in this cinematic experience that will compel you to ask yourself: “What would I do to save the one I love?"
Last Day of June is an interactive tale about love and loss, from an all-star team of creators - including critically acclaimed director Massimo Guarini (Murasaki Baby, Shadows of the Damned) & award-winning musician and record producer Steven Wilson, and featuring a collaboration with writer/director/animator Jess Cope (animator on “Frankenweenie”, director for Metallica’s “Here Comes Revenge” music video).
- A Heart-Driven Quest: Last Day of June is inspired by Steven Wilson’s haunting song “Drive Home.” Recreated as an interactive adventure, Last Day of June takes players on a profound and poignant journey.
- Poetry in Motion: A true artistic innovation in visualizing a bittersweet story told through a welcoming, painterly world that showcases the beauty of life and love, but also the contradictions of loss.
- Empathy Through Experience: Determined to save his beloved and fueled by the power of grief, Carl introduces players to June’s last day. But as they interact with the narrative, players will progress from viewer to a character deeply intertwined in the story.
- Fate-Altering Puzzles: Relive June’s last day by traveling back in time through her paintings in an attempt to change the results of the fateful and final drive home by solving emotionally challenging puzzles.
- Interactive Storytelling: Carl and June’s story progresses at key moments where life-changing decisions need to be made, but players may need to navigate unintentional consequences that create new dilemmas – and potentially new opportunities.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 at 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 at 3.1 GHz or better Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GT 630 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570 or better DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 3 GB available space Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- OS: Windows 8/10 (64-bit OS required) Processor: Intel i7 920 at 2.7 GHz, AMD Phenom II 945 at 3.0 GHz or better Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660, Radeon R9-270 or better DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 3 GB available space Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Legal Notice / EULA
Last Day of June™ ©2017 Ovosonico / ©2017 505 Games - All rights reserved. Published by 505 Games. Developed by Ovosonico. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A and/or its Affiliates.
Soundtrack: Words and Music by Steven John Wilson - Original Publisher: Songs of Universal Inc./Hands Off It’s Mine Publishing - Sub-Publisher: Universal/MCA Music Italy. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.