Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Hungarian, Polish, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Valve Anti-Cheat enabled, Stats, Includes level editor|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival FPS taking place in the devastated cities and countryside of England, after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military and police, dropped into these locations with a simple mission: survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments.
The only problem is, these "experiments" aren't waiting to be taken out - they´re coming for YOU!
- Cooperative gameplay for up to six players against multiple waves of specimens
- Persistent Perks system, allowing players to convert their in-game achievements into permanent improvements to their character's skills and abilities
- Slow-motion “ZEDtime” to better watch those crucial and violent creature deaths, even in multiplayer
- Solo game mode for offline play
- Nine different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, to chainsaws, chain-guns and rocket-launchers
- 12+ weapons for the players to chose from, ranging from knives and fire-axes to pump shotguns, rifles and a flamethrower
- Equip your team with welders, medical tools and body armor to help your odds of survival
- Open, non-linear play areas: choose when and where to fight — or run; weld doors closed to direct the monster horde down alternate corridors
- Fully-configurable, allowing players to change the difficulty level, number of creature waves, or even set up their own favorite waves of monsters
- Support for Steam Friends and other Steamworks features
- Includes SDK for the creation of new levels and mods
CPU: 1.2 GHZ or Equivalent
RAM: 512 MB RAM
VGA: 64 MB DX9 Compliant
DX: DirectX 9.0
HDD: 2 GB free hard drive space
Sound: DX 8.1 Compatible Audio