Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||10 Aug 2023|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud, Stats|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Plunge into the ancient depths and discover four new marine species with Jurassic World Evolution 2: Prehistoric Marine Species Pack. Put your park management abilities to the test and house gentle giants, prehistoric reptiles, and powerful, armoured predators in your lagoons. These breathtaking new additions are sure to give your guests an unforgettable underwater experience.
Welcome the following stunning species:
- Archelon, whose name means ‘Ruler Turtle’ is the largest turtle ever discovered. This marine reptile sported giant flippers, making it a fast swimmer, with a hooked beak adept at eating fish. Its impressive size and leathery carapace allowed it to float in the shallows of the Late Cretaceous Period.
- Nothosaurus is a nimble predator with a long, flat skull and menacing needle-like teeth. This distinctive predator, inspired by Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment and DreamWorks Animation’s hit Netflix show, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous, roamed the shores of the Late Triassic, using its tail and webbed feet to propel itself through the water like modern day sealions.
- Dunkleosteus, a powerful armoured fish, stalked the open waters of the Late Devonian period. Sporting a massive, sharpened jaw that could open and close with immense force, this voracious predator was one of the most intimidating fish of its time.
- Shonisaurus had an enormous, rotund frame, making it a graceful giant of the Late Triassic period. Regardless of size, this large Ichthyosaur was a manoeuvrable hunter of the deep oceans. With only a long, skinny snout, the Shonisaurus would rely on its size to fend off would be predators.
Includes additional enclosure item:
- Make your lagoons stand out with the all-new Lagoon Platform. Designed for the Archelon and Nothosaurus, this new platform will provide a resting spot above the water, giving your guests a fantastic view of the incredible new species and their natural behaviours.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 64bit (min version 1809) Processor: Intel i5-4590/AMD FX 8370 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: (4GB VRAM) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti (Legacy GPU: GeForce GTX 960) / AMD Radeon RX 470 DirectX: Version 12 Storage: 14 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 64bit (min version 1809) Processor: Intel i7-5775C/AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Memory: 12 GB RAM Graphics: (6GB VRAM) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD RX 570 (8GB) DirectX: Version 12 Storage: 14 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Jurassic World Evolution 2 © 2021 Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Frontier Developments, PLC. All rights reserved.