Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||30 Mar 2023|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud, Stats|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Expand your Jurassic World with the incredible Jurassic World Evolution 2: Feathered Species Pack. Featuring three land-dwelling dinosaurs and one flying reptile, these four new eye-catching prehistoric species all exhibit magnificent plumage, ranging from dense coverings to fine coats. Evolve your park like never before and give your guests an experience they won’t forget with these captivating feathered additions.
This pack features:
· Yutyrannus has a name that translates as ‘feathered tyrant’ due to it being one of the largest known feathered dinosaurs to eat meat. It has a striking nasal crest used for display purposes, and a light yet dense coat to provide insulation when the temperature drops.
· Jeholopterus is an impressively quick and nimble flying reptile, and the smallest airborne species in the entire game. Palaeontologists have found only one specimen to date, but it ranks among the best preserved of any pterosaur, giving us a fascinating insight into its looks and behaviour.
· Deinocheirus is one of the largest ornithomimosaurs ever discovered, with arms longer than those of any bipedal dinosaur. This distinctive prehistoric species, with its duck-like bill and broad hump on its back, cuts an intimidating figure, despite foraging exclusively on plants.
· Sinosauropteryx, a small, meat-eating dinosaur covered with delicate, hair-like feathers and waving a striped tail. Sinosauropteryx works together to hunt in packs. It was discovered in 1996, and its ancient remains were the first to not only suggest the existence of feathered dinosaurs, but hint at their potential to have colouration.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 64bit (min version 1809) Processor: Intel i5-4590/AMD FX 8370 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: (4GB VRAM) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti (Legacy GPU: GeForce GTX 960) / AMD Radeon RX 470 DirectX: Version 12 Storage: 14 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 64bit (min version 1809) Processor: Intel i7-5775C/AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Memory: 12 GB RAM Graphics: (6GB VRAM) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD RX 570 (8GB) DirectX: Version 12 Storage: 14 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Jurassic World Evolution 2 © 2021 Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Frontier Developments, PLC. All rights reserved.