Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||27 Nov 2014|
|Genres||Adventure, Indie, Role Playing|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Captions available, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
*The video game where you are the hero*
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game with a brand-new story, a deep combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear adventure. Test your strength in dynamic turn-based battles, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has played an active role in the development of the game. The story he has written fits with the original continuity, but it also sheds a new light on Lone Wolf’s world, Magnamund!
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
*HD Remastered edition enhancements*
- A seamless experience that includes all 4 acts of the story. Discover what happened at the frontier village of Rockstarn, explore the Sunken Forest and unveil the secrets of the Shianti Temple. Then, take the fight to the enemy storming the fortress of V’taag. Are you ready to write your own destiny?
- Improved graphics. Enjoy new lighting effects, high resolution textures and particles: precious details that can be appreciated only in this HD Remastered version.
- A brand-new Gallery that includes both pre-production artwork and 3D models. Discover how the designers and the artists created the game world!
- Bonus content included (access the game local files to retrieve it): Original soundtrack in MP3 format and Digital artbook.
- OS: Windows XP SP3 Processor: Dual core 2.0 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 256 MB VRAM DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7 Processor: Dual core 3.0 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: 512 MB VRAM DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 4 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
LONE WOLF TM&© Joe Dever 1984-2014
JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF © 2014 Official Licensee Atlantyca S.p.A.
JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF video game© 2014 realized by Forge Reply with the contribution of Joe Dever & Atlantyca
All rights reserved