Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||7 Jun 2017|
|Genres||action, racing, indie|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese - Portugal|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Stats, Steam Leaderboards, Remote Play on TV|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
iO is a physics platformer in which you control a ball. By growing or shrinking the ball you can influence its speed and weight. Use these mechanics to gain momentum and make your way through the levels. Toy with the laws of physics, solve the puzzles and reach the exit as quickly as possible. Can you win the gold medal in all levels?
- 225 challenging levels to solve, including the extra tough Impossiball Levels.
- Crafty mechanics like inversed gravity, portals, tricycles and movable objects.
- Leaderboards in all levels to race against your friends and other iO players.
- Bronze, Silver and Gold medals to earn.
- Dual Stick controller support.
OS: Ubuntu 10.10+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
Storage: 250 MB available space