Guns, Gore & Cannoli - An over-the-top, comical and fast-paced action game with hand-drawn graphics set in the Roaring Twenties. An all-you-can-shoot fest where you embody Vinnie, a mobster with a mission in a city controlled by gangsters and plagued by zombies. Featuring up to 4-man local co-op.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||30 Apr 2015|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Dutch, Portuguese - Portugal, Russian, Italian, Polish|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Welcome to Thugtown circa 1920, the height of Prohibition.
Prepare yourself for a non-stop, action-packed, completely over-the-top, fast-paced, platform game. Set against the gangster heyday of the roaring twenties. Lose yourself in an exciting, elaborate tale of the underground and underworld. Experience friendship, betrayal, vengeance, and witness first hand the rise and fall of a criminal mastermind.
This is survival horror, wiseguy style... Capiche?
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli... actually, on second thought, take the gun and eat the cannoli, you’re gonna need it.”
The game tells the story of Vinnie Cannoli and his mob family, set in the fictional Thugtown circa 1925, the height of prohibition. Beneath the city overrun by zombies, there's a dark story of conspiracy and betrayal. Unravel the sneaky mafia ways and government conspiracy while you try to look for your lost pal and for answers about the zombie-outbreak.
- Action-Packed Gameplay
Prepare yourself for a non-stop, action-packed, completely over-the-top, platform game where you have to fight, shoot, blast and kick your way through a deeply engrossing story. Not only will you have to take on the undead, but also rivalling gangsters and the army trying to cover things up.
- Beautifully hand-drawn 2d graphics and animations
Step into the atmospherical, shady world built by HD hand-drawn 2D graphics. Experience fluid animations and cinematic style cut-scenes.
- Immersive World and Period
Despite Prohibition and the imminent Depression, people are ready to drink themselves to (un)dead. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the Prohibition era. The cars, the furniture, the Speakeasy clubs, the music and the weaponry reflect the turbulent days of the roaring twenties.
- Local co-op mode
Partner up to 4 friends and unravel the mystery together.
- About Crazy Monkey Studios & Claeysbrothers
We're a passionate, 4-headed team on a mission to create amazing games!
- Windows: OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 , Windows 8, Windows 10 Processor: Intel i3 or AMD equivalent Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 256MB, or Intel GMA 950 or newer DirectX: Version 9.0 Storage: 5 GB available space macOS: OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3 or later. Processor: Intel Core Duo Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA Videocard with at least 256MB or higher. Storage: 5 GB available space
- Windows: OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, Windows 10 Processor: Intel i5 or AMD equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 550 Ti or Radeon HD 6770 DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 5 GB available space macOS: OS: OS X version Lion 10.7 or later. Processor: Any Processor with 2 Cores Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA Videocard with at least 512MB or higher. Storage: 5 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2017 Rogueside and Guns, Gore and Cannoli are registered trademarks of Rogueside NV.