Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Black Forest Games|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards, Remote Play on TV, Remote Play Together, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About The Game
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is a blistering hardcore platformer with contrasting worlds. Warp Giana’s vivid dreams to alter your abilities and destroy the twisted creatures lurking within. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams combines the challenge of retro era platforming with graphics that pack a visual punch and tight controls.
Fluidly morph between two dynamically different dream worlds to solve puzzles and combat grueling enemies. Players will have to intertwine sweet Giana's twirling jump attack with Punk Giana's hammering dash attack to survive the dualling dimensions.
Now featuring a brand new competitive multiplayer arena racing mode!
The game sets up to 4 players against each other in local PvP, speed-running in an effort to push each other off the screen with the help of boosters and power-ups.
Smash through all obstacles! Run, dash, jump, head bonk, fire cannonballs and barrages of bullets onto your opponents. Switch the level layout on the fly as you rush through dreamgates. Collect gems to fill your speed booster and use your power-ups to knock out the other players.
- Powerful Abilities: Change Giana's personality to unlock her unique abilities - you'll need to control both sides to survive her dreams!
- Intuitive Controls and Smooth Gameplay: Master the tight knit controls to defeat the cunning trials ahead.
- Visual Punch:Giana’s dreamworlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics that morph before your eyes.
- Twisted Puzzles: As Giana changes, so does the world around her. Collecting gems and finding secret locations requires strategy and interchanging the two worlds.
- Legendary Soundtrack:Each dream layer has its own music style. Experience a dual crossfading soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy!
- Explore and Discover: There are 23 rich levels across 3 distinct worlds, each transforming into the two contrasting dreamworlds.
- Epic Boss Battles:Take on gigantic creatures dredged from the depths of Giana’s most terrifying nightmares. Each unique boss has only one thing in common with the others – they’re utterly brutal!
- Gut-wrenching Hardcore Modes: Hardcore and Über Hardcore modes also await players who are full masters of the game and quite possibly insane.
- A remixed “easy” mode for all levels and bosses. The remixed mode is a lot easier to survive than its standard mode. The “easy” difficulty for Giana should roughly correspond to the “normal” difficulty for casual platformer games.
- Extras: Halloween-themed levels accessible from the start.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II X2 @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 3.3 GB
- Video Card: SM3.0 DX9.0c level hardware (Nvidia GeForce 6800, ATI X1800 XT or higher)
- DirectX®: 9
- Additional: Keyboard
Windows - Recommended
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.0 GHz (or any Dual Core CPU)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 3.3 GB
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 280, ATI HD 4800 or higher
- DirectX®: 10
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams" © 2012 Black Forest Games GmbH. All rights reserved. Powered by Havok(tm) © 1999-2012 by Havok.com, Inc. (and its Licensors). All Rights Reserved. See www.havok.com for details. Uses Scaleform GFx © 2012 Autodesk Inc. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Xbox 360 Controller and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.