Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||COATSINK SOFTWARE LTD|
|Release Date||29 Jul 2021|
|Genres||Casual, Indie, Action|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Co-op, Online Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
- Get Packed: Fully Loaded is the expanded edition of the couch co-op removals game that’s full of calamity and physics-based carnage for 1-4 players.
When a greedy salt mining company takes over Ditchlington, Last Ditch Removals must handle the hostile eviction.
With little time and even less caution, your ragtag removals team gets to work rapidly relocating the entire town… leaving a trail of destruction, explosions, and debris in your wake!
- Fully Loaded adds a truck load of new content, meaning there's never been a better time to Get Packed and have some destructive fun with friends!
- Features Include:
- Campaign, Destruction and Time Attack Game Modes
- 18 Levels Across 6 Stages
- 10 Versus Levels
- 12 Playable Characters
- Character Customisation
- OS: Windows 7 Processor: Core i3 or equivalent Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Intel HD4000 or equivalent DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 4 GB available space Sound Card: Windows compatible
- OS: Windows 10 Processor: Core i5 or equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVidia GTX 1060 or equivalent DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 4 GB available space Sound Card: Windows compatible
Legal Notice / EULA
Get Packed - ©Moonshine Studios Ltd 2020 - Published under license by Coatsink Software Ltd. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners