Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||4 May 2021|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Polish|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
ABOUT THIS CONTENT
The Östertörn survivors are no longer the only ones fighting the war against FNIX. Soviet soldiers in small and specialized forces have been seen in the northern regions using moveable defenses to set up temporary camps. They seem to be fighting the machines, but does that make them allies, or do they have their own motives for entering Swedish territory?
The budding Resistance in Östertörn has come across several dead Soviet soldiers, armed with specialized USSR weapons that can be of great use to the Resistance as they learn to use them in the fight against FNIX.
Mid-tier versions of these three Soviet weapon models will be available in any PLUNDRA storage box in Östertörn. If you’re new to the game, you will find them in the storage box at the Iboholmen Church. For the higher-tiered versions, you will have to take the fight to the machines and loot the weapons from their wreckage. These weapons are:
• Kotenok Sniper Rifle - This iconic semi-automatic designated marksman rifle is one of the most common weapons in the USSR. Deployed in a similar way as a machine gun, it can suppress an area with accurate gunfire, keeping your enemies at bay.
• AT-WAD Assault Rifle - Used by special forces such as the Spetsnaz, this silenced automatic rifle features an integrated suppressor, allowing you to shoot more shots before potentially being discovered by your enemy.
• RLG-7 (Rocket Launcher) - One of the most recognizable and widespread rocket-propelled grenade systems ever produced, the RGP-7 is as Soviet as they come. Utilized to fight armoured and fortified positions in almost every conflict since its creation, it should be perfect for taking down robots as well.
Weapon attachments included:
• 2.7x RLG-7 Scope
• Kotenok Extended Magazine
• AT-WAD Extended Magazine
• LG-7V High-Explosive Round (ammo for the RLG-7)
• 9x39mm Full Metal Jacket Ammo
• 9x39mm Armor-Piercing Ammo
- OS: 64bit OS - Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 Processor: Intel i5 Quad Core Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GTX 660 / ATI HD7870 - 2GB VRAM / Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580 Storage: 35 MB available space
- OS: 64bit OS - Windows 10 Processor: Intel i7 Quad Core Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GTX 960 / R9 280 - 4GB VRAM Storage: 35 MB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2020 Systemic Reaction. All rights reserved. Published and developed by Systemic Reaction AB. Systemic Reaction and its logotypes are trademarks of Systemic Reaction AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Generation Zero® is a registered trademark or trademark of Systemic Reaction AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Uses Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine. Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine and its logotype are trademarks of Fatalist Development AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.