Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||19 Apr 2022|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Polish|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
As you continue to successfully fend off countless machine attacks, the Resistance has once again been inspired to create new structures and decorations to upgrade your base with. Whether you decide to fortify your base or simply add a personal touch to it is up to you, but with this pack, you should be ready to face anything.
- Resistance Sniper Tower - A protected tower housing a Resistance sharpshooter with a high-powered sniper rifle. The sharpshooter will use precision fire to pick off any hostile units that come into their field of view.
- Medical Trailer - A makeshift medical station that heals anybody nearby. Stock it with healing consumables before a fight to allow it to function as the perfect one-stop healing spot in the heat of battle.
- Classic Jukebox - Not only does it play various tunes to keep you motivated during the fight, but you can also use it as a lure to get enemy machines off you and other vital targets within the base.
- Security Fences - Keep your enemies away from you without sacrificing your ability to see and shoot them! These chain-link fences are weaker than a regular defensive wall, and they won't protect you from bullets, but they are effective at stopping enemies in their tracks.
- FNIX War Trophies (decorative) - Cherish past victories with these mounted trophies of fallen enemies. Comes in Tick, Runner, Hunter, and Tank variations.
- Portable Spotlight (decorative) - A portable spotlight that you can position to light up strategic spots around their base, covering a 130-degree area.
- Old Outhouse (decorative) - Everybody needs to go sometime, even in the thick of battle, so why not come prepared with an outhouse.
- OS: 64bit OS - Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 Processor: Intel i5 Quad Core Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GTX 660 / ATI HD7870 - 2GB VRAM / Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580 Storage: 35 MB available space
- OS: 64bit OS - Windows 10 Processor: Intel i7 Quad Core Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GTX 960 / R9 280 - 4GB VRAM Storage: 35 MB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2020 Systemic Reaction. All rights reserved. Published and developed by Systemic Reaction AB. Systemic Reaction and its logotypes are trademarks of Systemic Reaction AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Generation Zero® is a registered trademark or trademark of Systemic Reaction AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. Uses Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine. Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine and its logotype are trademarks of Fatalist Development AB companies in Sweden, the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.