Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||11 bit studios|
|Developer||11 bit studios|
|Release Date||21 Jan 2020|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Learn about the tragic turn of events that lead to the grim world of Frostpunk in the prequel expansion, The Last Autumn. Vastly expanding upon the Frostpunk universe by introducing a brand new scenario, the expansion content also introduces game-changing new mechanics, unique architecture, and broadens the game's deep lore and narrative.
About the expansion:
The Last Autumn is a turning point in the Frostpunk universe. Revealing the restless events of Site 113 and its struggle to construct the generator before the freezing veil shrouds the Earth, this prequel expansion broadens the Frostpunk universe by introducing a new environment, new Books of Laws and unique technologies, and presents a range of new buildings — all of which let you shape society and the city in unconventional ways. Leading a group of engineers working on one of the world’s greatest technological marvels - a Generator - will require adapting your strategy to extraordinary situations. As the leader of Site 113, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. For Queen and Country!
The Last Autumn - features:
- A prequel story set in a new environment not yet covered by snow that allows players to construct the Generator from the ground up to prepare their society for the upcoming winter.
- A new Endless Mode variant - Builders - that redefines the challenges players will face by providing different setups and solutions.
- Two new Books of Laws allowing players to shape their society in previously unknown ways.
- New threats and issues to deal with such as toxic gases and workers going on strike.
- Influence society in creative new ways from establishing labour unions to outright manipulation.
- New technology tree, inventions to discover, and resources to obtain.
- 25 new buildings to construct such as docks, a telegraph station, a labour union building and more.
- New social classes including Convicts - a cheap and obedient workforce.
- Windows Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8/10 Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 8 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible Additional Notes: Please make sure that you have the latest VC package installed, and - if you're using Windows 7 or 8 - that you have the KB4019990 update applied. macOS Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: MacOS 10.15 Processor: 2.6GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: 4GB AMD Radeon Pro 5300M, Radeon Pro 560X or better Storage: 10 GB available space Additional Notes: Check the Frostpunk website for more detailed specifications: www.frostpunkgame.com/mac-requirements
- Windows Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8/10 Processor: 3.2 GHz Quad Core Processor Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce 960, Radeon RX 570 or equivalent with 4GB of video RAM DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 8 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible Additional Notes: Please make sure that you have the latest VC package installed, and - if you're using Windows 7 or 8 - that you have the KB4019990 update applied. macOS Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system