Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Paradox Development Studio, Paradox Tinto|
|Release Date||18 Apr 2023|
|Languages||English, German, French, Spanish - Spain|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
This collection of stirring songs is a bonus for everyone who pre-orders Europa Universalis IV: Domination. This pack of six pieces of music, inspired by both European and Asian motifs, is designed as accompaniment for the grandest designs coming to life on the computer.
- Enemy of the Emperor
- Dragon’s Den
- Last Man Standing
- Moment of Truth
- Great Ming
- Evil Intentions
Revisit some of the most powerful and popular nations in Domination, an expansion pack for Europa Universalis IV. Centered on the great empires of the Early Modern world, Domination offers new mission trees, new government reforms, new estate management and new events for several of the major powers in the game. These popular starting nations are now given new life and new balance, with greater historical depth, more promising rewards and branching mission trees so player choices can have a dramatic impact on the course of history.
Europa Universalis IV: Domination includes new national mission trees and features for:
- The Ottoman Empire: A revised conquest tree with new rewards for pushing Ottoman dominance, including expansion through the new Eyalet system, and new internal changes, such as the new Janissary estate and the ‘Ottoman Power Struggle’..
- China: Different mission trees for the Han Ming and invader empires like the Qing. Choose between expansion and Inward Perfection, and counter the power of the Eunuchs to build a more stable empire.
- Japan: Unite Japan as you deal with the power of the Shogun and the independent Daimyos. Choose to open the country to foreign influence or keep it isolated, while deciding upon different paths of expansion and reform.
- Russia: Free your country of the Tatar Yoke, and transform it into a Great Empire. Choose the path of Peter’s reforms to modernize the state, so your mission tree as well as your mechanics will change and evolve as the game progresses. Use the power of Cossacks and Streltsy to expand your Empire to East and West.
- Spain: Expanded mission trees for Castile and Aragon, with different paths to form Spain, a new mechanic available for the new ‘Hispanic Monarchy’ government, and decisions about the Army and Navy to get the mighty Tercios and Spanish Armada.
- France: Fight the end of the Hundred Years War, centralize France into an absolute monarchy while dealing with the Wars of Religion, expand into Italy and the Holy Roman Empire, and lead the Revolution through an expanded mission tree.
- Great Britain: Separate paths for either a British Empire or an Angevin Britain, as well as a deeper internal gameplay, with unique features for the English Parliament and changes to the English Civil War disaster.
- Minor nations: Mission changes, new government mechanics and expanded flavor for Prussia, Portugal and Korea.
- OS: Windows® 8.1 64 bit Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2105 / AMD® FX 4300 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 / AMD® Radeon™ HD 5850 Video Memory: 1 GB RAM DirectX®:9.0c Hard Drive:6 GB HD space Sound:Direct X- compatible soundcard Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
- OS: Windows® 10 Home 64 bit Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 3240 / AMD® FX 8120 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 560 Ti Video Memory: 1 GB RAM DirectX®:9.0c Hard Drive:6 GB HD space Sound:Direct X-compatible soundcard Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection Additional:Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer
Legal Notice / EULA
©2013 & published by Paradox Interactive AB, EUROPA UNIVERSALIS and PARADOX INTERACTIVE are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Paradox Interactive AB in Europe, the U.S., and other countries. Other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.